3800 anyone wanna buy my car?

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
im not interested or anything...but just a hint

post the mileage..condition mods etc...

if im trying to buy something and have to email them etc to get the details, I dont normally bother. why waste my time when you can just post it now...? you've checked a couple times, so i know you could have posted the details if ur serious about selling it..

good luck.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by dole21@Sep 29 2005, 05:16 PM
im not interested or anything...but just a hint

post the mileage..condition mods etc...

if im trying to buy something and have to email them etc to get the details, I dont normally bother.  why waste my time when you can just post it now...?  you've checked a couple times, so i know you could have posted the details if ur serious about selling it..

good luck.
[snapback]99288[/snapback]​

True. it's got 66K miles, great condition, 10K miles on new tires, leather, HUD, moonroom, 4 door, silver, dual climate control, heated drivers seat. No mods, car was never beat on, i get like 22MPG out of it. full tune-up not to long ago, maybe about 5K miles ago. oil changed when needed, new altinator, new mass air flow, really love this car, but i'm gonna need something 4x4 to get to work.11,700$ any takers?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info