3800 monte carlo ss supercharged

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

got few questions on the 04 and 05 monte ss supercharged, does and one know if all the bolt on performance parts and internal parts like cam and rockers that are for the gtp will also work on the monte too? is the monte weight more than the gtp? this friday i'm going to check out few montes at watson motor sport.

I

imported_silverbullet

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 28 2005, 01:15 AM
...bu the Grand Prix looks a lot nicer.... get an 04-05 comp g its faster
[snapback]99099[/snapback]​

i already have an 02 gtp coup had few mod done to it. beside i don't like the 04 and 05 gtp it's bulky looking and have you seen the 06 g6 gtp yet?....damn it's ugly lookin the back looks like the 2000 something cougar or honda accord. what i really like about the monte is the back end of the car. everytime when i'm following behind the ss i see the nascar type spoiler and how aggressive it looks, this give me a goose bump how badly i wish i was driving that car. anyway that's enuff of dreaming... if everything went through i will be trading my 02 acura tl type s for it. they told me they have 4 ss supercharged on the lot. hopefully one of them have my name on it.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
[/quote]

i already have an 02 gtp coup had few mod done to it. beside i don't like the 04 and 05 gtp it's bulky looking and have you seen the 06 g6 gtp yet?....damn it's ugly lookin the back looks like the 2000 something cougar or honda accord. what i really like about the monte is the back end of the car. everytime when i'm following behind the ss i see the nascar type spoiler and how aggressive it looks, this give me a goose bump how badly i wish i was driving that car. anyway that's enuff of dreaming...

We all mostly have Grand Prixs so no we havn't seen the back of any of those. The front ends getting smaller in the rearview mirrow looks nice though....... :lolsign:

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by rion02gtp@Sep 28 2005, 12:09 AM
got few questions on the 04 and 05 monte ss supercharged, does and one know if all the bolt on performance parts and internal parts like cam and rockers that are for the gtp will also  work on the monte too? is the monte weight more than the gtp? this friday i'm going to check out few montes at watson motor sport.
[snapback]99097[/snapback]​

Get the MC Intimidator SS. I always liked the MC SS but needed the 4 doors.

I

imported_GraFFix

The GXP looks nice and the V8 rocks.

I sat in one last week at the dealer. They brought back the old Teal metallic color just like the 97's had...only i think it looks nicer then mine. the interior looks alot nicer too...only if it wasnt 32k on the sticker. I could get so many other cars for 32k. Hell I could get a nicer car and still have 10k left over for mods...or spend the whole 32k and you wont need to buy mods...Mmmm Z06

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info