3800 BBQ/Drinking today

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Since the mod day has been cancelled I have decided to have a little get together at my place. Come on over and bbq, drink, play bags, whatever you guys want. I just have one request.....no working on cars. I just want to have a nice relaxing day. Zooomer and Turbo Tim are leaving Grand Rapids shortly and coming over, as well as Ed Morad. We will be drinkin and partyin until the wee hours of the night. My address is below....

8 South Woodland tr
Palos Park, IL 60464

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 24 2005, 03:36 PM
Since the mod day has been cancelled I have decided to have a little get together at my place. Come on over and bbq, drink, play bags, whatever you guys want. I just have one request.....no working on cars. I just want to have a nice relaxing day. Zooomer and Turbo Tim are leaving Grand Rapids shortly and coming over, as well as Ed Morad. We will be drinkin and partyin until the wee hours of the night. My address is below....

8 South Woodland tr
Palos Park, IL 60464
[snapback]98794[/snapback]​
that sounds like a blast, id really like to meet the famous zoomer...lol

what time is this all going on

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by sinr247+Sep 24 2005, 05:31 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike K
@Sep 24 2005, 05:12 PM
I'm prepping myself for excessive consumption...
[snapback]98808[/snapback]​

now all we need is terry reals from sfphq,
and who ever runs 3800performance.com
and we can have vendor meeting and everyone can tell theother there parts are the best
[snapback]98810[/snapback]​
[/b]
it sounds like a good time , i might head up there a little later

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info