3800 I cant get away from open diffs for the life of me

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So my mom picked me up a Xmods for my b-day. :D I figure since I dont wanna spend anymore money on my car, nor can I afford it, Ill just modify a R/C car since they are cheap unless I go with hardcore aftermarket items.(non radio shack upgrades basically)

Well, after doing a bit of research and testing, I find that you CAN blow these diffs as well. :angry:. Now I get to play DIY guy and tinker with the little bastard to lock it, or at least make it an LSD.

These things are alot of fun, and fairly cheap if anyone else wants to get into it.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 22 2005, 11:39 PM
Im the store manager of radioshack in frankfort.......... there is a whole new line of Xmods commin out in a few weeks........if you need to know anythigna botu them just ask me
[snapback]98604[/snapback]​

Really?? Interesting. Any new bodies comming out?? I only got the RSX and a Supra body kit since its probably the coolest looking ones.

The 65 mustang looks ugly, along with the 67 camaro. The "2003" Vette looks like a C4 instead of a C5. The only other body that I have any interest in is the 04 Mustang, but I dont want to get another body unless its something I really want.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Ok the new lineup is a new Infiniti G35, a 67 firebird, a hummer, a lancer evo (ugly ass car), hmm lets see og a 05 mustang, and a 05 F150......i think thats it...... all the available bodies are red, white, silver supra, yellow, black skyline, 67 camaro and 65 mustang, vette, rsx and nsx, civic blue and black...........

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im from Elk Grove Village. I was actually at the Woodfield radio shack earlier tonight looking at a few things. Didnt see anything new. I got my xmod from the radio shack in Mundelein.

Damn manager was eyeing me like I was gonna try to steal something. :angry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list