3800 lights

ok guys...i know u are sick of hearing from me..but..i was wanting to change the headlights bulbs out to the xenon lights..or as u call..the halogen lights..i was wondering...should i do the extreme whites..and the foglights..or just theblue ones and the bluer foglights...i have the 1995 grand prix se sedan..the one with the big long bar for a light :lolsign:..which is the one on the display

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Do you want HID XENON? If so there are some nice kits available just do a search for HID on this forum and you can get the link to where i ourchased my kit.
OR just the regular 9005-9006 bulbs? If that is the case I would go with the Silverstars. A little pricey but they have a nice white look to them.

Originally posted by alexgtp@Sep 16 2005, 12:22 PM
Do you want HID XENON? If so there are some nice kits available just do a search for HID on this forum and you can get the link to where i ourchased my kit.
OR just the regular 9005-9006 bulbs? If that is the case I would go with the Silverstars. A little pricey but they have a nice white look to them.
[snapback]98092[/snapback]​

thanks..i was gonna get the silverstars but i wasnt sure if they was worth the money

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list