3800 FS: Dell Lattitude CPi Laptop ~$160.00 SHIPPED !

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Laptop is in excellent condition . Would make a great scanning unit . Comes with battery charger & external CD-rom .Screeen is in great shape as well looks bright with no missing pixels , not sure as to what size it is but i would guess 12"- 14".
Windiows 95 is loaded and will stay on . Here are the general specs of the unit .

Pentium II -233
128 Memory
Built in Floppy
External CD-Rom
Battery Charger

Not sure the size of the HD. If someone could let me know how to find out I would be more than happy to let you know :) If you want pics I would be more than happy to provide them . But this laptop is damn near MINT.

$160.00 SHIPPED . (ADD 3% If using Paypal)

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Originally posted by MIKES3@Sep 9 2005, 02:10 PM
Can you get a picture I want this also can you use the internet on there. How old is it?
[snapback]97339[/snapback]​

SORRY it took me so long to relpy .. Busy weekend !

Here is a pic I swiped from Ebay .. SAME exact laptop EXCEPT mine is in perfect condition . This one is not internet ready (sorry) but you could buy the card or something to make it capable I do beleive. ;)

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
Good luck finding a sucker that will pay $150.00 for that ancient thing. You might be better off selling that to someone on ebay instead of ripping someone on the club. I don't want to come off like a dick but that thing isn't worth $1.50 especially if someone want's to use it for the internet.

JMO :ph34r:

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Why dont you tell me how you really feel ???

I thought it was the going rate . I payed $175.00 (shipped ) UNDER a year ago.. I dont feel that i got ripped at all . I searched quite a bit before I found this one... Ebay it is then . It was supposed to be used as a scanning device but it never happened .

I seen one go for 130.00 plus they charged 35.00 to ship the damn thing.

Lastly .. I have/would never intentionally rip ANYBODY . I do take offense to the fact of you insinuating the idea. THAT you can keep to your self !

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
Originally posted by MIKES3@Sep 13 2005, 11:50 AM
This is posted right when you step in this thread

If you don't like a price of someone's equipment, there isn't a need for your comments, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

No Negativity!
[snapback]97687[/snapback]​

Sorry, I was just looking out for the computer illiterate. Next time I'll just keep my opinions to myself and let some poor sap buy an outdated computer thinking he could use it for internet with no issues. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info