3800 What is your favorite tasting alcohol?

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Curious what everyone likes to drink when they arent trying to get trashed. Is there anything you keep around the house just cause you like the taste? In all honestly 99% of beers taste like completely piss to me. But I usually do have a 6 pack of Smirnoff Ice or Bacardi silver around the house. Most nights i finish with studies and just crack on open to enjoy.....not looking to get buzzed, just to enjoy.

Whats your good relaxing drink?

PS: Call me a girl and ill shove your balls up your butt so when you crap you crap all over your balls.... :p

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Aug 31 2005, 12:05 AM
Curious what everyone likes to drink when they arent trying to get trashed.  Is there anything you keep around the house just cause you like the taste?  In all honestly 99% of beers taste like completely piss to me.  But I usually do have a 6 pack of Smirnoff Ice or Bacardi silver around the house.  Most nights i finish with studies and just crack on open to enjoy.....not looking to get buzzed, just to enjoy. 

Whats your good relaxing drink?

PS:  Call me a girl and ill shove your balls up your butt so when you crap you crap all over your balls.... :p
[snapback]96518[/snapback]​

Hehe, dont worry. I always get the Fish's weak lemonade comments since I hate beer as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info