3800 Racing this Friday!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Have to make a meet location later in the week in case more people jump on this. Then we can find a location that's central to everybody. There are only 2 routes to get out there; I80 or I88. I live pretty much in the middle of each, so I'm not married to either route.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I will more then likely join in on this and meet you guys wherever a meeting location is desginated. One thing though, the superchargers belt tensioner pulley is making weird noises.. I have a pulley here in the GM box, and it has this number on the box #24507524, is this the right part? and Ron are you able to change it? Also I might have a slight exhaust leak, sounds either in the back, or by the downpipe, can we check that out?

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Aug 30 2005, 09:03 PM
I will more then likely join in on this and meet you guys wherever a meeting location is desginated. One thing though, the superchargers belt tensioner pulley is making weird noises.. I have a pulley here in the GM box, and it has this number on the box #24507524, is this the right part? and Ron are you able to change it? Also I might have a slight exhaust leak, sounds either in the back, or by the downpipe, can we check that out?
[snapback]96506[/snapback]​

Nick, that p/n is the GM 3.5'' Tensioner Pulley (p/n 24507524). I believe. It should work, but correct me if i'm wrong.

This is going to be a good time, but I dont see myself staying past 2-2:30.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Aug 30 2005, 09:03 PM
[snapback]96506[/snapback]​
First, I'd change that pulley in a garage over doing in a parking lot, it'd be a lot easier.

If you have any leaks I'll fix it don't worry.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'm not sure how to get there from DeKalb since I usually get on around 59. If you are heading west on 88 it's clearly maked as you get towards the Dekalb Area. I was thinking about 10-10:30pm. You might be better off going to Randall south, then turn right on Orchard to 88.

I'll keep my cell on 630-781-4093

OH BTW, yes the fuzz will be out in force! Watch the speeding! I got pulled over on Sunday (got a ticket), and yesterday (for no seat belt, even though I was wearing one) so believe me they will be looking to hand tickets out this weekend!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list