3800 WTF, Jerry

F

fastcash

OK, these pea brains at Gleason on DesPlaines/Roosevelt told my woman a month ago, when she factory ordered her shit, that they needed to run her credit because they didn't want to be stuck with a factory order. She gave them a thousand bucks for a down payment and her personal info, the guy said all was in line for the 3.9% @60 months.
We come back Thursday to pick up the HHR, fill out all the paperwork, bill of sale, etc., leave with the car.
Today, they call up and say she has to pay a new rate! :eek: Are you kidding me? So we go back there and the guy is like, "we took off the two dvd headrests, and adjusted your warranty, now you will pay about the same overall but your rate is 4.99"

my woman...give me 1k back, i will buy it elsewhere.

end of story for now....she might get a whole different ride in a few months.

Jagoffs <_<

F

fastcash

yeah, it was purchased, bill of sale, signed contracts, title signed, etc., then they called up two days later saying that "Duh, yeah, even though we said one thing, we have to do another, because we are gay car sales people who don't want to work with you."

little do they know, my woman already paid one 5 yr car payment off two years early, and she planned on doing the same for this one.

gleason=gay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list