3800 whats a sweet head unit for a grand prix

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
well my stock is starting to skip on the gtp so i am going to start saving for a new one and add some subs. I have the bose so i was going to leave that amp and speakers in there and they shoud be fine for what i am doing. Does any one know of a head unit that looks very clean in a gp dash, light up red at night, has 3 pre amp out puts, plays mp3, and is not extremly expensive($200-$300)? I think the new clarions are ugly so thats out. I was looking at the alpine 9855 but it is a little high on the price. some one said a kenwood, i kinda like them and they light up half red/ blue. I never was a kenwood fan but i do here a lota good things about them. also whats your opinion on subs that have great clarity and wont complety over power the bose speakers?

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
you missed the DXZ845MC. it was the nice lookin clarion, and not ugly at all. i picked it up for 250, with MP3 compatibility, it was the best buy ever. they stopped making it which imo was a dumb idea. looks perfect, and its red glow matches the car flawlessly. and i admit, yeah the new clarions look like crap

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• smug
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list