3800 Brake light nightmare

Seems that my brake lights go on sometimes .. the day time running lights on them are fine it is when i hit the brakes that only my 3rd light will go on everytime.. i noticed that if i test my hazzard lights.. first i can tell if they are working.. or not.. any ideas? on where this problem is and how to fix it?

another thing.. my 10A fuse for interior lights seems to blow alot... could that be connected? i have nothing modded or changed everything is stock.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by rockbassray@Aug 23 2005, 11:14 PM
Seems that my brake lights go on sometimes .. the day time running lights on them are fine it is when i hit the brakes that only my 3rd light will go on everytime.. i noticed that if i test my hazzard lights.. first i can tell if they are working.. or not.. any ideas? on where this problem is and how to fix it? 

another thing.. my 10A fuse for interior lights seems to blow alot... could that be connected? i have nothing modded or changed everything is stock.
[snapback]95840[/snapback]​

Wha... umm... aaahh.

Could you clarify your question or problem?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list