3800 Night racing

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I went looking on Cordova's website about the BOP event and came across this. Pretty inexpensive, and races start at midnight going to 4am. Import vs. Domestic!
upload_430b8078ceb6e.jpg

upload_430b8078edf55.jpg

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by J.E.T.@Aug 24 2005, 03:28 PM
off topic:  wassup with your fuel pump Ron?
[snapback]95928[/snapback]​
I think it's going. I'm seeing 23ms IPW's with a fuel pump re-wire, volts booster, and 38# injectors. I was seeing 19-20ms before I started getting sporatic KR problems back in May. The only other things are fuel filter (which is fairly new), and FPR.

I have a loaner pump on the way, and I'll play with that first. I only get little blips of KR going WOT from a stop. It comes in above 23-25% throttle while I'm moving. I TT Justin about the FP rewire, and the FP is supposed to run on high all the time, so I've ruled out the hi/lo relay. Right into the throttle, I get anywhere from 1-8 degrees KR, not even into boost yet, and 02's are .850's then KR goes away as 02's rise to .920's. No amount of AE/PE enrichment does anything to fix it, so it seems the pump, or pressure is not there. At the rail I'm getting 42psi at idle and it raises to 48-50psi revving the motor up in park.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info