3800 Bosch Green Tops 42lb Injectors?

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Hey guys I wanted to double check if these injectors would work for us:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-racing...1QQcmdZViewItem

If so, is anyone interested in these? I would like to get 4 people to buy them. That way we can get 3 sets of 8, and it would bring the price down around 190 each. I could buy them all from the guy, and ship them to everyone for $200. So your getting brand new injectors shipped to your door for $200. Is anyone interested? Im not making a profit or loosing money off this if you do the numbers ;)

If we can get 8 people in then maybe we can get even more of a discount for a "group buy" type of situation.

I would need the money before buying though, but check around on the national board and you will see that i have never had a "for sale" complaint.

I will post this on the national board also. Thanx.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Well I guess as long as they are 42lbs or more, are flow matched and cost the same then i would be interested in buying them. But they arent on their website, and I seem to be unable to maintain continuous conversation with Justin.

So if anyone at caspers views this post, please PM or email me about these injectors. Thank you. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info