3800 Payed Motorcycle Schools

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
Im looking into a motorcycle training course to take. I know the free ones are only 2 months out of the year and you have to wait till they let you know when registration opens, then you can try and sign up if you're quick enough. Well now that that is a thing of the past until next year, I dont feel like waiting.

Does anyone know any other cycle courses I can take and where? I know their going to be a couple hundred dollars for the class, but that doesnt bother me.

thanks

Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Aug 23 2005, 03:48 PM
Best training by-far.......................go ride. Practice makes perfect.
[snapback]95820[/snapback]​

true....however having an MSF course under your belt will lower your insurance quite a bit. way back in the day, when I did mine (and then became and MSF instructor) they knocked off 20% for passing the advanced course.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Aug 23 2005, 03:48 PM
Best training by-far.......................go ride. Practice makes perfect.
[snapback]95820[/snapback]​
Indeed. Just get out there with a lot of safety equipment and start off in a parking lot.

The most important thing to remember is that every single person on the road is trying to hit you.

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
im taking the MSF course regardless. I will just look at practicing in an open parking lot as a benefit, but im not missing out on some type of class.

the free classes happen anywhere from april-july i believe. or maybe its may-august. one of the 2. its very hard to sign up in time before the rest of the world finds out registration opens and signs up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info