3800 Did Some Races Last Night

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Went out racing last night with a couple of buddies in the Chi-town area. I had a BMW 745 wanting to race me. I accepted this one. Launched the crap out of him and took him from start to finish. Had about 2 cars on him. Then the next one was the best. There was an Evo Evolution that showed up. My friends wanted me to give it a shot. I told them I dont think I can take him. I didnt want to be cocky. I'm not like that. Anyways, he raced a beat up 5.0 Mustang. The Evo took him like I thought. The Evo comes back to his chilling area. Now my friends wanted to set something up. I wasnt sure but I was not going to be Sally. As a big group was surrounding this EVO (stock) my buddy cleared the way for himself and offered him another race. Mr. EVO asked what it was. My buddy Matt said the Silver GTP. Now the people that were surrounding him werent laughing. They have seen my car in action. Well the kid in the EVO started getting cocky and said I'll have to give him 2 cars. My buddy Matt said will see about that. I get in my car fire it up and head for the line. There was probably at least 50 people standing on the side lines waiting for the outcome. I cleaned my tires off with a little spin. The guy that drops the hammer asked us if were both ready. He drops his arms and I launched the shit out of him. I had about a half a car lenght on him off the line. As I proceed into second gear he slowly is creeping up on me. By the time I was in third gear he was not gaining. I took his ass by no more than a front fenders worth. I was like HOLY SHIT. Sure enough he pulled over and said. Dude i didnt push hard enough. I didnt think your car was that fast. I told him dont think. Just assume when your racing. Then he said that SOB is a mad sleeper. I was like thanks. That was a rush and got a lot props for that race. I wish I had my camera. I always forget to bring it. There was one guy on this forum that saw it along with my buddy. I'm sure he will chime in on this one. GOOD TIMES!!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by GTPPWR@Sep 13 2005, 01:36 PM
they run 13.4's all day long....with perftect launch.  most people dont know how to drive them though.  very nice kill.  its always funn to watch them loose to a GTP.  try an STI....they have maybe a little more power up top...but not much.
[snapback]97704[/snapback]​
doesnt even have to be a STI, i know kid with wrx with a cat back and an open wastegate, and runs high 12's(no misprint) some of the wrx's are factory freaks, though all of the times are with launching at 5200 rpms or higher. be careful dont underestimate them, good drivers go along way

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info