3800 gone

Add97gTp

Regular
Aug 30, 2008
Addison
Well i came home from college yesterday and headed over to the dealership and i traded in the GP for a jetta...to many things were going wrong so i guess it will be for the best...im gunna miss the GP..i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped w/ any of the probs that i've had w/ her...i still be around the forums once and while, just wanted to say that im now GP-less :(

Add97gTp

Regular
Aug 30, 2008
Addison
Well its not new "new"...its an 02 jetta gls 1.8t 5 speed...4 door, silver, 46K miles, leather, heated seats, moonroof, premium sound sys., yeah so it gets so much better gas mileage...not as fast as the gp, but hopefully will be soon...Im at college right now and the cars at home so when i go home in a couple weeks ill get some pics up...thanks for the support guys

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Aug 21 2005, 02:46 PM
What Jetta?  I hear you can make those cars pretty fast.  I know someone in the club has one SC and intercooled..  Too bad about the GP but i know if mine goes wrong i might get an Evo or a Jetta.. :)

Good Luck with your new car.
[snapback]95581[/snapback]​
drove the snot out of my bros 04 1.8T while on vaca, hope youll be happy.. :(

maybe the chip and upgraded TURBO will get it to scoot better

about as fast as a stock gt.

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
the 1.8t is a great engine. you're going to have tons of fun with it- but dont go overboard.

speaking from experience, either get a GIAC chip, or An APR- put an intake and MAYBE an exhaust if you want to spend money, and end it there.
the car will be fun, you'll get great gas mileage, it'll be reasonably quick and youll still have a good time driving it.

put some rims and tints on it and call it a day afterwards.

good luck with your future ventures. check out club18t.com and say whats up to Bondjetta- hes a local (downers/wheaton guy and cool as shit) buddy and have a good time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info