3800 Crazy stuff...

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Aug 20 2005, 02:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MIKES3
@Aug 20 2005, 12:36 PM
The "Lee" were talking about here. Is that the same Lee on our forum.
[snapback]95539[/snapback]​

No
[snapback]95541[/snapback]​
[/b]

I was about to say. He's definetly a good person. Super nice guy.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I guess it's a sad day, that you can no longer trust your fellow gp'ers with your stuff...

There is a difference between messing with someone's car as a joke, and being malicious. This seems to be the latter.

Although part of the horrible activities, be thankful that the one guy did step forward and say something, cause it could have been worse.

I thought we were all brothers bound with the same love for a car. I thought we were supposed to look out for each other, even if we had differences.

Pretty sad. And although people are saying Zooomer did the right thing, I am gonna dis-agree, and say he didn't. He should have involved the police, because if someone is stupid enough to mess with someone's car, they are stupid enough to do it again. They need to learn a lesson. Be thankful someone stepped up and told him about it, (repenting is the first step to forgiveness, although it will take a lot more than that) otherwise it could have been much worse.

Seems like the immature people in this community are giving a bad name to the people who are not on the same low level.

Guess this is why so many people are dropping out of the GP scene, not only in this club, but everyone in general.

John

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
That is messed up Zoomer did act in the right manner by not taking it to barbaric terms and beating the hell out of Lil Jon my hat goes off to him. One thing is to mess with your own car but to mess with another man's car is just plain wrong. I take a lot of Pride into my car what I do with it, how I keep her clean and running but to have an IDIOT touch her and violate her is going to far....Hell shes mine all mine the one female that doesn't talk back and goes wherever I want to go!!! :lolsign: I would have left as well just as Zoomer did because I wouldn't have gotten any sleep just having the thought of ppl around your car and the possibilities of some IDIOT again doing something wouldn't let me sleep.

Leo

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
here's a good one for ya....I fell asleep at 6pm friday night, and got up at 2am, to find 4 "cool" people to hang with till 6am..at 6 they went in, I went in, and was back out at 7am, to find one other guy, ready like me, to be ready for the car show. The only reason for my long sleep is because I was up all night for 2 days before worrying about my stuff.

I was there talking with the group till 430am thur, came down at 9am to find out all the BS.:(

next year, ill just camp out in my car, like at norwalk, and shower at my sisters house 20 miles away.

WOW!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info