3800 Putting the car back together

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Okay, the car is comming back together now and I have a few hangups as to where misc parts go back together.....

1) SC bolt size? Missing 1

2) FPR rubber hose fitting? Is it the little 1" rubber L fitting? If not, where the hell does this little rubber fitting go? One inlet is large, the other is tappered smaller.

3) What angle does the FPR outlet go? Down/out/up?

4) Where does the hose line run that goes to the FPR? Under the snout?

5) Maybe I cant see in the dark, but I have 3 misc small hoses in the back of the SC......1 goes to the top of the SC(3 prong area) 2 goes to the FPR Where the hell does 3 run to? Its coming from one of those "packs" in the back....not the fuel one.....

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
SC bolt size? Missing 1

M8 X ?

FPR rubber hose fitting? Is it the little 1" rubber L fitting? If not, where the hell does this little rubber fitting go? One inlet is large, the other is tappered smaller.

L fitting goes on the MAP Sensor. T fitting for the FPR. Autoparts store may have it, if not then Ed will.

What angle does the FPR outlet go? Down/out/up?

Up, and slightly torward the supercharger, because the spark plug wires run over the top if it.

5) Maybe I cant see in the dark, but I have 3 misc small hoses in the back of the SC......1 goes to the top of the SC(3 prong area) 2 goes to the FPR Where the hell does 3 run to? Its coming from one of those "packs" in the back....not the fuel one.....

Dont know but the vacuum system is like this:

"L" fitting at MAP sensor - Hard plastic line from "L" fitting to "T" fitting at lower intake manifold - Hard plastic line from "T" Fitting to "T" fitting on top of FPR - Hard plastic line from "T" fitting to blow-by-valve (BBV) circuit box thinger.

The 3 prong vacuum port on the top of the supercharger, has one line go to the BBV, one to the brake boost, and one to the back of the passanger side of the engine bay (forget where it goes too)

1-line goes from the TB to the Evap solenoid, consists of soft hose on each side, and a plastic hose in the middle. Evap also has a hard plastic line that runs past the brake booster.

I think thats it.. Hope it helps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list