3800 pretty good race when gtp go at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001GTP

Aug 15, 2008
WELL THIS IS HOW I JOIN THE GP CLUB I RACE THIS GUY WHO HAS 2001 GTP BLUE AND MAN THAT THING IS FAST BUT I GOT HIM ONE TIME AND HE GOT ME ONE TIME BUT HE SAID HE HAS 320HP I DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE . SO I STARED TO WINE MY SUPERCHARGER AND HE GAVE THE HEADS UP SO WE GET A LIGHT AND THEN WE GO HE GOT A JUMP ABOUT A HALF A CAR AND WE GOIN ABOUT 45 -60 ON A KIND A OF A UP HILL AND THEIR IS CAR IN FRONT OF ME LUCKLY I HAVE CHANCE TO TURN ON TO HIS LANE BUT MAN I SWEAR I WAS GONNA PASS HIM UP SO WE TURN BACK AND WE R TALKING AND HE SAYS HEY R U IN THE GP CLUB AND I SAID NO AND HE SAID U SHOULD JOIN THIS TALKING WAS IN A RED LIGHT THE LIGHT TURN GREEN I WE GUN IT THIS WAS A HEAD TO HEAD AND I GOT A LEAD BY THE FRONT BUMPER AND I GOT THIS RACE WE WEAR GOIN ABOUT 80 MPH SO THE FIRST ONE HE KIND OF BEAT. BUT HES A GOOD GUY HE TELLING ME ALL ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE AND MAN HE KNOWS WHAT HE TALKING ABOUT GAVE ME GOOD ADVICE 2.2 AFC IS ONE OF THE BEST THING THAT THEY INVENTED NEXT TO THE SC INTERCOOLER HEY A RACE IS A RACE WIN OR LOOSE THIS ALL HAPPEND ARCHER AND 47 TH IN CHICAGO <_<

I

imported_Ron Vogel

[TOUNRTLBF'LNFTIHMRTLBNNDTIMR'TKNMDTDIBNMD'TFBNFDTBNFDTGNMFDTGNMFD'GINMFGINMFGKNMFLGKNFDGOBNDLTJBN;DFUBN;DJBN;DFBNDRTBNDTBDEOUBNEAROUBNDEOUBNDERUBNDBNE[ROUBN[EDOFNB[DFKLFN;DJBLOERIGSMPFORM'AIRJPERG;DFMPGMRLRFKBSLDFIBLSDFK[DJFBN;KDJFB;KDFJB;DFJNBDUFNHGPEIARUGAD;JRFBPDDRUG;ADFVBPDSIUFGV;SFJNBVKDFJBVLDKJFBVLZDKJFBVLZDKHBV;KFJVBP;DFJVB;KDBVLZDKFJBVLKDFJBLDKBV;ZKDJFBV;DFJVB;JFB;KJFVBKDFJBVPIDFUNVB;DFJVB;KDJFBVIJFNVBLKDZJFVBZKDUFVB;DKFJBVKDUFBNIFUBDIUFNBP;DIUFNB;ZDKUGFB;DUFNB;DUFNB;DUFGN;DLUFBN;DLUIFNB;DLFUBNDKUFBNLDKUFBNDLFUBNLDIFUBNDLFJBND;FUBN;DFUBNPDIUFBND;FUBNODFUBHPDIFUJNBKDJFBPIZDIFBADPIUFRH;DOFUBND;OFUBHDLKFJBNADPIFUB;DFUHBP;DUFHBODUFHBDUFNBJUNBFBDUFHBPDOJFNBOFBUHSZP;

J/K, welcome to the club

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Aug 15 2005, 01:45 PM
[TOUNRTLBF'LNFTIHMRTLBNNDTIMR'TKNMDTDIBNMD'TFBNFDTBNFDTGNMFDTGNMFD'GINMFGINMFGKNMFLGKNFDGOBNDLTJBN;DFUBN;DJBN;DFBNDRTBNDTBDEOUBNEAROUBNDEOUBNDERUBNDBNE[ROUBN[EDOFNB[DFKLFN;DJBLOERIGSMPFORM'AIRJPERG;DFMPGMRLRFKBSLDFIBLSDFK[DJFBN;KDJFB;KDFJB;DFJNBDUFNHGPEIARUGAD;JRFBPDDRUG;ADFVBPDSIUFGV;SFJNBVKDFJBVLDKJFBVLZDKJFBVLZDKHBV;KFJVBP;DFJVB;KDBVLZDKFJBVLKDFJBLDKBV;ZKDJFBV;DFJVB;JFB;KJFVBKDFJBVPIDFUNVB;DFJVB;KDJFBVIJFNVBLKDZJFVBZKDUFVB;DKFJBVKDUFBNIFUBDIUFNBP;DIUFNB;ZDKUGFB;DUFNB;DUFNB;DUFGN;DLUFBN;DLUIFNB;DLFUBNDKUFBNLDKUFBNDLFUBNLDIFUBNDLFJBND;FUBN;DFUBNPDIUFBND;FUBNODFUBHPDIFUJNBKDJFBPIZDIFBADPIUFRH;DOFUBND;OFUBHDLKFJBNADPIFUB;DFUHBP;DUFHBODUFHBDUFNBJUNBFBDUFHBPDOJFNBOFBUHSZP;

J/K, welcome to the club
[snapback]95186[/snapback]​

Sorta kidding...but not really. :lolsign:

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by frankenstinesy+Aug 15 2005, 01:35 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Aug 15 2005, 01:45 PM

J/K, welcome to the club

[snapback]95196[/snapback]​
[/b]

^^^^^^ yeah, what he said...

2001GTP

Aug 15, 2008
Originally posted by sr71_rgl+Aug 15 2005, 01:37 PM-->
Originally posted by frankenstinesy@Aug 15 2005, 01:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Aug 15 2005, 01:45 PM

J/K, welcome to the club

[snapback]95196[/snapback]​

^^^^^^ yeah, what he said...
[snapback]95197[/snapback]​
[/b]
THANK'S IT'S COOL TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING B)

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by 2001GTP+Aug 15 2005, 03:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-UNCTYPE-S
@Aug 15 2005, 02:11 PM
what the...........

and then? and then? and then?
[snapback]95201[/snapback]​
MY FIRST STORY I THINK I GET BETTER AS I GO
[snapback]95203[/snapback]​
[/b]
I think he's referring to your use of the biggest run on sentence ever know to man.

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by frankenstinesy+Aug 15 2005, 02:47 PM-->
Originally posted by 2001GTP@Aug 15 2005, 03:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-UNCTYPE-S
@Aug 15 2005, 02:11 PM
what the...........

and then? and then? and then?
[snapback]95201[/snapback]​

MY FIRST STORY I THINK I GET BETTER AS I GO
[snapback]95203[/snapback]​
I think he's referring to your use of the biggest run on sentence ever know to man.
[snapback]95205[/snapback]​
[/b]

and the fact you don't know that only TOMOs type in all CAPS..

2001GTP

Aug 15, 2008
well what do u have done the car, any ET's to speak up
[snapback]95246[/snapback]​
[/quo
u almost got a ticket 0-50 but i got one for drag raceing in the same street that i race this was a $300 ticket this every weekend am out their til 2:30 am in case any body wants to come use are more then welcome we need more gtp out their all u see is camaros subarus and mustang and by the way i hate mustangs :angry:

2001GTP

Aug 15, 2008

2001GTP

Aug 15, 2008
why are you dudes being jerky to the nOoBiE? WTF?? welcome to the club 2001gtp. what are your mods?

well i got 3.4 pulley pcm -dhp flowmasters 40 . with 2.5 pipe spark plugs ngk tayler8m 160 t stat next year gonna make a lot of changes

no?
[snapback]95269[/snapback]​
[snapback]95274[/snapback]​
[/quote]
[snapback]95419[/snapback]​
[/quote]

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Ever hear of punctuation?

Main Entry: com·ma
Pronunciation: 'kä-m&
Function: noun
Etymology: Late Latin, from Latin, part of a sentence, from Greek komma segment, clause, from koptein to cut -- more at CAPON
1 : a punctuation mark , used especially as a mark of separation within the sentence
2 : PAUSE, INTERVAL

2001GTP

Aug 15, 2008
Originally posted by frankenstinesy@Aug 19 2005, 03:47 PM
Ever hear of punctuation?

Main Entry: com·ma
Pronunciation: 'kä-m&
Function: noun
Etymology: Late Latin, from Latin, part of a sentence, from Greek komma segment, clause, from koptein to cut -- more at CAPON
1 : a punctuation mark , used especially as a mark of separation within the sentence
2 : PAUSE, INTERVAL
[snapback]95509[/snapback]​
i dont think that all that important ,.'";:dont really care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info