3800 CONVOY TO GPG

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Aug 15 2005, 10:09 AM
I plan on leaving my parents house around 5 on wednesday. For anyone that doesnt know where my house is, here is the address. Post here if you are coming with us....
8 South Woodland tr.
Palos Park, IL 60464
[snapback]95160[/snapback]​
whats the plan of attack...harlem to 80?

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Steve I will drop the bags off either after work Tuesday (probably around 9:30 10) or Wednesday a.m. before we head out.

I almost had to cancel :angry: . One of my guys is already on vacation and my driver decided to quit today so that only left two guys to man the store (besides me). But my boss and my employees insist that I go since I have been busting my ass at work putting in some long hours. I guess they figure I really need some time off. I love those guys :)

I plan on leaving around 10a.m. and taking the back roads through some small towns on the way out there. Makes it feel more like a road trip.

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Just about to pack up the car and get the hell out a Dodge. If all goes well we'll be on the road by 11:00 (all usually doesn't go well though :blink: ).

Thanks for hauling the bags Steve, I dropped them around 11:00 last night. It was a bit late to be knocking on the door.

See you all tonight or tomorrow.

</span>

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by MrT+Aug 17 2005, 10:34 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Aug 17 2005, 10:32 AM
GPG 05 or Bust is soooo fn right!!  I am ready to get the hell outta Illinois!
[snapback]95363[/snapback]​
don't forget to padlock your horsies before you leave ;)
[snapback]95364[/snapback]​
[/b]

Blaghhhh the new stable I work for there owners were trying to pay me to stay I was like I can't you don't understand

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info