3800 Whats going to happen.

Whats going to happen with my car next?

• I will get the correct fuel pump parts and everything will work great and Ill get to chicago and Iow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will get the wrong fuel pump parts again and have to tow my car to Iowa.

• I will get the correct parts, and it wont solve my problem and Ill have to tow to Iowa

• I will never get any parts, and have to tow to Iowa.

• Total voters

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I cant deal with it much longer. For the past month my car could not drive past 20 miles because the fuel pump would turn off after that. Finally get time to work on my car, and half way through notice the fuel pump sock wont fit my pump and the pump is slightly different than the older one. So the car sits. I have a trip to chicago to make next week, and then go back to school in iowa the week afterwards... Sell lets have a poll

So yea, anyone want my car? First one with $8000 gets it. :(

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Well another couple days go buy and I never recieved the sock. So yesterday I ordered a fuel pump kit from ZZP and recieved it 22hrs later. Installed the fuel pump, drove around for a couple hours tonight, and have not had any problems. Raced a friends slightly modded z28, raced a trans am, and checked out the local dealership offerings, and all seems well. So I will be headed up to chicago tomorrow, and iowa on saturday. THANK YOU ZZP :D

Thread Info