3800 PEM's/3" DP with high flow cat

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

Both items still on car

PEMs:
Front, port matched to Ex gasket, weld added to bottom of port to accomidate a larger internal bore, all ports polished then coated inside and out with Jet hot dark grey 2000F coating.
Back, Portmatched, welds moved to outside of tubes, inside tubes trimmed, outlet opened up to full 3", EGR welded shut, coated inside/out with Jet-hot dark grey 2000, plus wrapped in DEI.
Crossover, fiberglass shell removed, coated in Jet-hot sterling in/out, wrapped in DEI, and wrapped over that with a fiberglass/tin covering. Outside of covering never gets hotter than 170F.
Basically, these were done right. Coating cost alone was over $200. I have had these on the car for 3 years now
Any reasonable offer above $150 would be fair.
Dp:
3" mandrel bent with no flex hooked to high-flow 3" in/out Magnaflow cat. I have a reducer that slips in/out for the DP to tune low-end reponse to go with it. Item is not that old, and in good shape. Looking for about $125 on this one.

I'll get pics up tonight. It's going to be about 2 weeks before these come off.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by raven@Aug 11 2005, 12:14 PM
ron I would be intreased i the down pipe but, do you wave any pic??
[snapback]94872[/snapback]​
Here you go. This is what it looked like when I made it.
upload_42fb88ed83fe1.jpg

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Nov 7, 2007
Joliet
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Aug 11 2005, 12:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-raven
@Aug 11 2005, 12:14 PM
ron I would be intreased i the down pipe but, do you wave any pic??
[snapback]94872[/snapback]​
Here you go. This is what it looked like when I made it.
upload_42fb88ed83fe1.jpg

[snapback]94874[/snapback]​
[/b]

It is nice and in good condition. Is it 3" all the way or does it reduces to 2 1/2? Would you go down in price or are you firm???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info