TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife+Aug 9 2005, 10:03 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Aug 9 2005, 09:59 AM
So what would everyone like to do now since it is cancelled??  I say lets DRINK!! ..............somewhere
[snapback]94552[/snapback]​

I am going to schedule a poker night since it is cancelled
[snapback]94555[/snapback]​
[/b]

sweet

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Theautoguy@Aug 9 2005, 11:40 AM
I'd offer my house, it's big enough and the neighbors are cool but I'm all of the way out in Machesney Park. I do have a lot of tools, big enough air compressor, a beer fridge and a hot tub though!
[snapback]94587[/snapback]​
fuck it lets got to parkinglot and have a mod day or somthing, damn i was hoping to get my afc tuned, and a case learn. this fucking blows goats , thats right GOATS

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by sinr247+Aug 9 2005, 06:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Theautoguy
@Aug 9 2005, 11:40 AM
I'd offer my house, it's big enough and the neighbors are cool but I'm all of the way out in Machesney Park. I do have a lot of tools, big enough air compressor, a beer fridge and a hot tub though!
[snapback]94587[/snapback]​
fuck it lets got to parkinglot and have a mod day or somthing, damn i was hoping to get my afc tuned, and a case learn. this fucking blows goats , thats right GOATS
[snapback]94650[/snapback]​
[/b]
but yeah your house sounds like a great , ill still bring somthing if anybody can tune or case learn

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info