3800 The Plane Crash In Wheeling, IL

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Dont know if you all heard or watched the news, but I was on channel 5 in the background while one of my sales reps were talking. Took out the whole back side of our building. Over $250k worth of damage due to all the electrical and electronic components we stock. We were eating lunch inside in the office (Thank God) Normally we eat in the back where the lunch room was located. It sounded like an exploding freight train running loose through a nitro glycerin plant. I've had 2.5.7 fox news and cltv calling the hell out of my phone.

Crazy shit man

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by MIKES3@Aug 5 2005, 07:07 PM
Dont know if you all heard or watched the news, but I was on channel 5 in the background while one of my sales reps were talking. Took out the whole back side of our building. Over $250k worth of damage due to all the electrical and electronic components we stock. We were eating lunch inside in the office (Thank God) Normally we eat in the back where the lunch room was located. It sounded like an exploding freight train running loose through a nitro glycerin plant. I've had 2.5.7 fox news and cltv calling the hell out of my phone.

Crazy shit man
[snapback]94295[/snapback]​

did u at least finish your meal? cant have good food goin to waster :ph34r:

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by dasfinc@Aug 6 2005, 12:00 AM
Jeez, Glad to hear you are ok, How did that happen?!
[snapback]94312[/snapback]​

Not 100% sure as of yet, but there are 2 supposed speculations. Rumor has it that there was an oil leak on the left engine which caused that to stall. The other one was the pilot and co-pilot were father and son. The father was teaching the son how to fly. I think both freaked out and did not know how to handle a single engine plane in that kind of situation. You can still fly a plane if one of two engines blow.

did u at least finish your meal? cant have good food goin to waster ph34r.gif

I was pissed. We were just leaving to Old Country Buffet (The Troft) I was very hungry at the time. It was about 12:30 when this happened and I got stuck eating a gyro at 4:30 due to all that crap happening and I am still trying to figure out how all the new stations and news paper people got a hold of my cell phone. Weird.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Aug 7 2005, 11:20 AM
Glad your ok that does suck though!!! So I take it your off for while or would work continue??
[snapback]94379[/snapback]​

I get to travel 2 hours into Wisconsin tomoorow for work. Its all good I guess. I get paid by the mile tomorrow plus what ever I make in one day along with commission

Go to this site

http://cbs2chicago.com/video/?cid=48

Under the part where you can click to watch videos got to the link in blue. It says "more" You may have to click it twice, but it has a small screen of the plane crash.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info