3800 naperville powertunr

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
anyone willing to flash me sometime this week? (that could be taken badly)
i might head to great lakes, and was thinking it might not be a bad idea to ask around, since i dont currently have the moeny to buy a tunr. saving up, but i guess worst comes to worst, i buy it and get it the next day. shoot, i'd need a case learn too, but the powerturn can do that right? thanks

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
i honestly didn't mean to come off that way, which is why i added the not to sound like an ass part. i was confused because i felt that the 98 had been implied, as it is 98GTPquickRB, and in a previous post in which rjaz was part of, i even mention my car is an 98. Why would i purposely make someone mad when i was looking for help? And i did apologize for not mentioning the year, as i did know that they are year specific. I did not mean to offend anyone by my comment. If you want i will take it back, but i was confused. when i originally chose my user name i added 98 to it, to hopefully give everyone an idea what year my car was. any other forum I'm GTPquickRB - it was there for a reason. I am still looking for help, but if nobody wants to help me because of my comment thats fine. I'll just wait to buy the powertuner. Sorry if i made any enemies, it wasn't my intention

-Bryce

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list