3800 US41 dragstrip August 19th!!!!!!

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Well me and a couple of buddies will be at US41 on August 19th for some racing. I would like to get some GP's out there so we could show our presence and let ppl see what our family sedans can do when you put the right drivers in them. Just to let you know that you probably will only get 2 runs the whole night due to the fact that its flag racing not track regulations. The thing is you come out and race for $$$ or for fun I personally will be there for much action so whatever comes up comes up. My boy will have his Neon SRT4 intercooled there which by the way moves quick as hell. If anyone wants to come out its an open invite so just to let you know we will be leaving around 6pm since its goes till like 3am usually.

Leo

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
The reason being that its full of imports and other cars that want to race street style so you really don't get to many runs, but you could bet for anything your heart desires. That's why I plan to go and make up my money spent on this lil trip. I invest money in my car its time I get some back. :lolsign:

Last time my friend went he only got 2 passes do to the number of drivers that show up to race so be prepared to wait awhile. The reason I'm going also is because there will be alot of females there as well racing there cars so boys anything goes!!!!! :lolsign:

Post here if interested and when the date gets closer I will set up a convoy to the track. Imagine GTP's and SRT-4's cruising on the highway together. Oh yeah with rice following behind somewhere!!!! :lolsign:

Leo

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
the reason because you will get 2 runs in, is not because of imports :rollseyes:.....its because its Street car Chaos night, and those nights happen once a month, full of street rods, domestics, imports, and bikes.

It is true, you wont get many runs in, but thats because you just picked the wrong weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info