3800 Just a race

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Well this isn't really worth mentioning, but I am bored so I thought I would share. Coming home tonight and cruise past this T/A on the expressway. He doesn't like it so he does a fly by. Obviously I am not impressed, its obviously stock by the rate is flying by. So he keeps pulling up next to me like he wants to race but won't go. I give it some gas he stays. So finally his friend is like lets go. So I tell him just gun it when you are ready, I will catch you anyways :D Well they don't like that so they are liek three honks. I said fine you do it. Three honks we go from a roll at 60, by 85 I let off and am about 2-3 cars in front. This is with my jigga rims on. Kid didn't seem to thrilled after that race, good thing I wasn't running stock rims :lolsign:

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
yeah no one ever wants to race around here either. I don't know if they think I am just no match, or if they actually know how fast the car is (doubt it), but oh well I will continue my quest to demoralize all punk high school kids and such that think they are hard asses because they have a car that is fast B)

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Jul 30 2005, 10:55 AM
Nice race.

*now awaits for Royals post about racing his T/A*
[snapback]93670[/snapback]​

<_<

What ever happened to igonoring me? Please, if you want to continute to act like a child at least listen to your advise...I havent responded to one of your post in quite some time unless you post snide comments like the ones stated above........if you say you are going to ignore me, why must you always respond to try to start shit?

It shit like this bringing down the club and all the members wonder why its been crumbling latley........

Id look no further then many of the "core" members that do shit like this all the time.

God damm, grow up.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
OMG dude it was a JOOOOOKE. Say it with me. J-O-K-E. Joke. Your the one that lights up faster than a christmas tree and spouts off about how horrible things are. They actually arent that bad.

But what do I know. Im a "core" member that starts shit. :lolsign:

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by J.E.T.+Aug 2 2005, 10:33 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-frankenstinesy
@Aug 1 2005, 02:17 PM
Apple cores....MMMMM tasty!
[snapback]93794[/snapback]​

My dog likes 'em. Of course, she eats anything - even oranges. Strange.

Oh hey look at that...
[snapback]93876[/snapback]​
[/b]

my dog hates meat and will only eat veggies and fruit.

spinach, broccoli, carrots apples blueberries...

its rather strange...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info