3800 Intense in Rockford

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Todd Allen, and a few other Intense personel, are here in Rockford...along with some Bonneville club.

personally I think they should ALL drop off a cliff.

big meet at Byron This Saturday. Intense has brought BadSSEI, and some other shoe box racers.

I met 4 bonnes that were out at our lot last night talkn some mad shit. They have no fucking clue what these cars at the lot run. Wow we have a bonneville that runs a 13.8.............wooooopie!!!! they made fun of my friends honda civic.....yes it sounds like shit..but it runs 13.0's all day long. we have a race for Bad SSEI to this Saturday at the track....VS a tuned silverado SS. My money is on the silverado.

also another race that I have money on is a friend of mine Kevin. he has a 4dr up here in Rockford...tuned(all I'm going to say) they all got mad cause we wouldnt pop our hood.............not a car show. They act like they know a lot about the bonnies.... it was hilarious. they are all dumber than a box of rocks.

93 SLE was there....I think he is the smartest of the bunch....but still not all there. Cocky Mofo, ah hell all of them are all smack talkers. I personally will feel better when these cheeseballs LEAVE Rockford. take there club and go.

I had to vent from last night. they basically have no clue about any cars we have at the lot. they were the slowest cars there..besides all the other cheesies...and they talk shit. then thery say well we have a 10 sec bonnie that will race. I dont care!!!! there is always a car faster....and especially in Rockford.

I'm telling everyone to be at Byron this Saturday for a huge Intense ASS woopin.

these bonnevilles wouldnt even race my friends bone stock dodge neon...4dr with a baby seat in the back. give me a break. posers. I cant wait till tonight. If you see 4 bonnies..with under glows on, and neons in the front grilles....point and laugh. I especially like the ricer mufflers on them as well. Very classy!!!!!! tssss

License plate FREEZ 1....apparently he runs 13.8's.....when he took off spining his tires last night.........doesnt look that fast. personally I think they are all full of shit.

I

imported_Theautoguy

I may be out tonight, probably in the Lightning though. As for tomorrow, I'm detailing the VW and may do another buffing to the Lightning for Sundays club meet and then I'm drinking...heavily...to make up for last weekend! Have fun at Byron.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by gtphale@Aug 2 2005, 10:01 PM
so Intense can go to Byron for a bonnie met but has to start the end of this club by being dicks and moving everything to 41? Just another blow to the gp community
[snapback]93951[/snapback]​

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. But since there was no post on clubgp that they were gonna be there, its ok. :rolleyes:

Intense definatly has lost IL.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Fish+Aug 3 2005, 12:10 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gtphale
@Aug 2 2005, 10:01 PM
so Intense can go to Byron for a bonnie met but has to start the end of this club by being dicks and moving everything to 41? Just another blow to the gp community
[snapback]93951[/snapback]​

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. But since there was no post on clubgp that they were gonna be there, its ok. :rolleyes:

Intense definatly has lost IL.
[snapback]93955[/snapback]​
[/b]
oooo big loss, daily breakdowns and more repair bills then your cars worth, i dont mean to be negitive, but everyone i ve seen with there stuff wishes they never would of even looked at there site. i like zzp and south florida phq,

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
ive dealt with both with $$$$ money......

Zoomer is fixing my ICCU now, but Intense takes the cake on me with around 6k spent and wouldnt back up a tranny install after 750 miles driven.....bands should be replaced on a 4100 dollar rebuild performed by intense at their headquarters......i then had to pay another 800 bucks to fix the band that broke driving very slowly in 4 inches of snow! :angry: ............no burnouts, etc...

Tell you the truth, i have probably done as much hard driving on this car as my 80 year old gram would have...........No reason wny that trans should have gone out.

Not good times with scott on the phone, granted they did ship me the parts, but i thought labor should be included.....

then teh gen 2 lsd thing came out........so tired of it....... <_<

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info