3800 woah need sommmme help!

Add97gTp

Regular
Aug 30, 2008
Addison
OK ill try to explain this but it might be hard to understand...Car's runnin great starts up perfectly..I get out of work today and go to start my car turns over once and doesnt make a noise after that...i can hear the fuel pump workin...so i give it a sec and same results...after about 10 more tries i lay on the key and hold it and it finally starts up...but is kinda bumpy...power was working before time(windows went up radio on whatever)..i get in drive it home, runs fine...go to start it about an hour later and it hesitates, and starts up but is a lil rough, i drive it for about 25 mins and its fine...same results when i go to start it up...later that night...i go to start it up and its hesitates again but starts...and about 5 secs later it just dies...then started up rough again....this is the first time that im running into a problem like this...i need all the help that i can get with this one(sorry that the story dragged on)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• A
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list