3800 Do you have the time...

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by evastos@Jul 27 2005, 06:07 PM
I'm getting my PCM tomorrow so I could really use a case learn. I would be eternally grateful for anyone that can do it for me. I live in Chicago and don’t mine driving out 20-35 miles to get it done. So if anyone can PM or post, thanks. :)
[snapback]93381[/snapback]​

I know this maybe a longshot, but why dont you try a dealership in your area first to try and save time. They may charge you $10-$20, but hey you'll be paying that in gas if you traveled. If they try and charge you any more then there bastards

evastos

Regular
Sep 1, 2008
Chicago
So what exactly do they do there? Do they custom tune cars? If so I would not mind getting my car down to zero knock if possible. Theres actually a shop by my house that was recommended to me by my regular Mechanic. They have a techII, but last time I asked (about a 1 1/2 yr's ago) they where trying to charge me $50 dollars for the case learn. I' ll just go there again and see what they say this time. It seemed like they knew their shit, but do they know their shit on GP's.

Name of the Shop is After Hours I believe. :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info