3800 Mod day August 13th

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
I will be holding a mod day at my parents place on the south side again the saturday before GPG. This will give us some time to get the last minute work done before the event. It will be August 13th from 10am until whenever we pass out. I will have the grills going as usual, so bring some food to cook up. The address is below along with my phone number for anyone that gets lost.
8 South Woodland Tr.
Palos Park, IL 60464
708-935-4178

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Hey there, I don't have anything to mod on my car, but I'd be more than willing to just help out, there's alot I know how to do (tools a bit limited), and I have a SC pulley puller I can bring. I just want to meet some of the people from the club, so would that be cool if I showed up?
CJ

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Blownbyyou+Jul 26 2005, 10:19 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-framos242
@Jul 26 2005, 10:09 AM
Sounds like fun.  I'll be there.
[snapback]93056[/snapback]​

If you guys don't mind a nooby showing up I will be there.
[snapback]93058[/snapback]​
[/b]

Come on out! All newbs are allowed

I will be there for sure :D

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Peace offering? Did you do something to disturb the masses? Did we threaten mating with your women? :lol:

I've heard that I drink anything with alcohal in it. I was drinking rubbing alcohal at Johns house. I only know that because he had me clean the heads on his VCR with my tongue afterwards.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 26 2005, 11:12 AM
Peace offering?  Did you do something to disturb the masses?  Did we threaten mating with your women?  :lol:

I've heard that I drink anything with alcohal in it.  I was drinking rubbing alcohal at Johns house.  I only know that because he had me clean the heads on his VCR with my tongue afterwards.
[snapback]93067[/snapback]​
LMFAO :lolsign: We'll get along just fine :)

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jul 26 2005, 12:55 PM
I ALREADY POSTED N SAID I WILL BE THERE can u READ?? lol
[snapback]93080[/snapback]​
r u sure you don't have to padlock your Equus caballus or something, or pick up three friends, then drive home, go to a birthday party, then to elgin for whoknowswhat, then to millers????..sounds TOOO simple for you to just sow up :lol:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by MrT+Jul 26 2005, 01:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Jul 26 2005, 12:55 PM
r u sure you don't have to padlock your Equus caballus or something, or pick up three friends, then drive home, go to a birthday party, then to elgin for whoknowswhat, then to millers????..sounds TOOO simple for you to just sow up :lol:
[snapback]93082[/snapback]​
[/b]

Shuddditup :lolsign:

That was good,! Its too early to know if I have to PADDOCK!! lol and I am not gunna anyways lol

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Jul 26 2005, 01:32 PM-->
Originally posted by MrT@Jul 26 2005, 01:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Jul 26 2005, 12:55 PM

[snapback]93082[/snapback]​

Shuddditup :lolsign:

That was good,! Its too early to know if I have to PADDOCK!! lol and I am not gunna anyways lol
[snapback]93083[/snapback]​
[/b]
just ALWAYS seems like you always have a list of 10 things to do before coming out...... :eek: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info