3800 Finally got a new car!

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Wasn't expected to get what we got but it was well worth it..............................
We ended up getting a brand new 2005 Dodge Durango. Couldn't resist it with all the rebates. It is so nice! Hale and drove it to Wisconsin yesterday to my familys cottage. Such a great ride. I will be posting pictures once hale gets home from work. We were going to take pictures of it down by the lake yesterday but forgot. So excited....Guess it is time for me to go back to work before the payments start rolling in.... :( LOL!

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Here are a couple pics of the new car :) . It is a little dirty now since the rain today.

DSC02114.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Its Mineral Grey Metalic, No Hemi in it, kind of wanted it but for what i'm useing it for the 4.7 will be plenty. So the small V 8 is enough for me. Makes peak torque at alot lower rpm then the hemi so for towing I like that better. Also not to crazy about the 8 to 6 of the Hemi on the highway while towing.

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Hey Ray I signed up at dodgetalk.com what is a really good dodge site? I want to find some cosmetic mods for this thing. Not going to do anything as far as power on it. Venom CAI caught my eye and maybe a power chip or maybe Charles can do a pcm for me. Not sure if he is doing dodges or not.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Jul 27 2005, 12:32 AM
Rock on! Nice truck, welcome to the "need an extra job for gas" club. Just kidding, I'm sure even if you were pulling a trailer up hill you'd still beat my 9.8 (last fill up) in our Expedition :blink:
[snapback]93184[/snapback]​

You have an Expedition??

You might as well trailor your car up to GPG that way you can pack the car with all your stuff and be comfy in the truck. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info