3800 ticketed by state police

[attachmentid=2181] this is the view from my rear view mirror..lol to make a long story short, i was stuck behind some friggin old bitty who was'nt keeping up with traffic on a two lane road.. i got annoyed and decided to pass her(on the shoulder) as i was making my move, a friggin state trooper coming from the opposite direction pulls a U-turn and turns the lights on .. i already was pulled over .. i knew he had me.. he says "wheres the fuckin fire?" i go: "heres my insurance card"..lol NEVER answer their question with a straight answer. "do you know why i stopped you" OR "do you know how fast you were going?" just say "heres my drivers license" or "my insurance card" when he came back to the car, he wrote me up for one ticket, 'improper lane usage'..lol i paid $75 on the spot and got my license back, and i dont have to go to court either. i consider myself lucky, cause he had me on at least six violations i can think of.. he says: "i thought for sure you were a DUI"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list