3800 I cant even F&^%ING DO LAUNDRY

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Without getting into it with someone. Of course I can never catch the motherfuckers!! :angry: :angry:

I put my laundry in at 9:50AM this morning into the washing machine. I return promptly 40 minutes later to switch the loads and I find my shit on top of the god damn dryers while the washers I was using were all taken. The fucker needed ALL SIX OF THE MACHINES!! And couldnt wait since I opened his shit up and it was still filling.

So now I grab the shirts that I hang dry, run back to my apartment, and make me up some signs. I stood in the laundry room trying to think of something that expressed my anger while not come off too bad. I think my initial "Fuck with my shit again and Ill stab you in the face" sign would not go over too well. So after a few minutes, I leave the laundry room with 3 dryers looking like this.

If my shit is fucked with again, heads are rolling. I didnt mess with their washing laundry cause that is not nice, but I will mess some shit up if mine isnt left alone.

I wouldnt be so mad if there werent people stealing my shit when they leave it out there. Someone stole some brand new bathroom rugs and toilet covers cause some assfuckingclown threw it up on the dryer.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
that's why i don't use the washers and dryers at my complex. I go down the street to the laundromat. I have to go down and outside to get to the ones in my building anyway so might as well go down the street where I can be sure no one fucks with my shit. That sucks Fish!!! Hope you catch the fuckers!

**Except this week cause my parents are out of town so I am using their washer/dryer to wash all my stuff hahaha :D My fee for watching their house for 9 days!

I

imported_GraFFix

This same stuff used to happen at my old apartment.

Clothes in the washer would get tossed back into the basket wet so someone else could use the washer. Then detergent and fabric softner would magically disappear while i went upstairs to wait for the clothes to be done. You learn certain things when trying to do laundry in an apartment building.

1. Time your washes and dont leave your clothes in there after their done...otherwise you end up with wet clothes in your basket.

2. NEVER leave any type of detergent, softner, dryer sheets or anything down in the laundry room. Unless of course you like buying $10 detergent every week.

3. learn to leave nasty notes like fish did it helps get the frustraition out. Ive left many notes in our laundry room before.

Best thing ever at my last apartment, we had assigned parking spots. and i came home one day kinda late and someone was in my spot...which really pisses me off. so after 15 minutes of beeping and no one coming out I just decided to park behind the tomo and block him in. next day woke up and hes still there. so we took my ex's car out for the like 8 hours of running around and crap came home later in the evening and hes sitting in his car wanting to get out with the cops there. lol he called the cops becasue i blocked him. then my neighbors told the cops that they were assigned spots so the cops told the guy he would just have to wait till i got there to move. Was the best thing ever to have the guy complaining to me when i got home that he needed to be somewhere 5 hours earlier. lol

ill bet next time hell look where hes parking though. :)

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Originally posted by GraFFix@Jul 22 2005, 01:36 PM
so we took my ex's car out for the like 8 hours of running around and crap came home later in the evening and hes sitting in his car wanting to get out with the cops there. lol he called the cops becasue i blocked him. then my neighbors told the cops that they were assigned spots so the cops told the guy he would just have to wait till i got there to move. Was the best thing ever to have the guy complaining to me when i got home that he needed to be somewhere 5 hours earlier. lol
[snapback]92736[/snapback]​

:lolsign:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Back when I lived in an apartment, we had designated spots also... but the spot next to ours was always open, because the guy who owned that spot never parked there because he said "The aliens need a place to park when they come for me" In a dead-serious tone, and would have people towed who parked there :ph34r: .... We didn't talk to that neighbor much needless to say.

I

imported_Diavolo

Does anyone do that kind of shit at college? We have some washers/dryers in our dorms and its gonna suck ass if people mess with my stuff.

If you leave your shit in the washer (at school) then it will be done. As soon as someone was done with the washer I would take there clothes out and put mine in before someone else did.

That sucks Fish, Good idea with the sign, I would wait to see who it was that did it.

goodl luck

I

imported_Theautoguy

I had an upstairs neighbor once who showed little respect for others with his stereo. One day, I left to go to the laundrymat and run errands but before I went I turned my speakers into a shared inside wall, dropped in a Sex Pistols CD and turned it all of the way up. I was gone for about 3-4 hours. We never head his stereo again. (I had the bigger speakers!)

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Theautoguy@Jul 22 2005, 04:06 PM
I had an upstairs neighbor once who showed little respect for others with his stereo. One day, I left to go to the laundrymat and run errands but before I went I turned my speakers into a shared inside wall, dropped in a Sex Pistols CD and turned it all of the way up. I was gone for about 3-4 hours. We never head his stereo again. (I had the bigger speakers!)
[snapback]92754[/snapback]​
i've done that :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Diavolo@Jul 22 2005, 04:05 PM
Does anyone do that kind of shit at college? We have some washers/dryers in our dorms and its gonna suck ass if people mess with my stuff.

If you leave your shit in the washer (at school) then it will be done. As soon as someone was done with the washer I would take there clothes out and put mine in before someone else did.

That sucks Fish, Good idea with the sign, I would wait to see who it was that did it.

goodl luck
[snapback]92753[/snapback]​
I gave them a 5 minute window, then their shit came out, but after a while I ended up going to a laundrymat just cause I was tired of people fucking with my shit, like if your dryer had ended and the clothes weren't dry people would still take them out, and put your wet clothes on top..........Did they really expect me to leave their clothes alone?? Nope, I took them out wet as hell and scattered them through both hallways on all three floors. Yes it was childish, but they were fuckin rude.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I had someone do this to me in college and someone stole about 5-6 nice polos on me that I just bought a month ago...

ralph laurens, etc........

yes, in college you will need to be there the minute its done or your shits going sowhere else and they are stealing you dryer.

I use to do it late at night around 2-4 am while studying......

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by GraFFix@Jul 22 2005, 01:36 PM
This same stuff used to happen at my old apartment.

Clothes in the washer would get tossed back into the basket wet so someone else could use the washer. Then detergent and fabric softner would magically disappear while i went upstairs to wait for the clothes to be done. You learn certain things when trying to do laundry in an apartment building.

1. Time your washes and dont leave your clothes in there after their done...otherwise you end up with wet clothes in your basket.

2. NEVER leave any type of detergent, softner, dryer sheets or anything down in the laundry room. Unless of course you like buying $10 detergent every week.

3. learn to leave nasty notes like fish did it helps get the frustraition out. Ive left many notes in our laundry room before.

Best thing ever at my last apartment, we had assigned parking spots. and i came home one day kinda late and someone was in my spot...which really pisses me off. so after 15 minutes of beeping and no one coming out  I just decided to park behind the tomo and block him in. next day woke up and hes still there. so we took my ex's car out for the like 8 hours of running around and crap came home later in the evening and hes sitting in his car wanting to get out with the cops there. lol he called the cops becasue i blocked him. then my neighbors told the cops that they were assigned spots so the cops told the guy he would just have to wait till i got there to move. Was the best thing ever to have the guy complaining to me when i got home that he needed to be somewhere 5 hours earlier. lol

ill bet next time hell look where hes parking though. :)
[snapback]92736[/snapback]​

Beautiful. :lolsign:

I usually do laundry in the middle of the night on my off days, but I really needed to get some done. So I thought at 10 in the monrning with everyone at work would be good. Guess not.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Its funny. I was telling Jacque the story. I also forgot to mention that some older indian guy started to walk into the laundry room when I found my stuff on the dryer. I looked over and said "Did you touch my shit??" He took a step back and said no. Then walked out to the elevators. :lolsign:

Then later when I was getting the stuff out of the dryer, the same guy was walking towards the laundry room/elevator. So he walked past the laundry room and towards the elevators staring at me the whole time. She thinks this is the guy that moved our stuff. Im not so sure. I thought it was funny though. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info