Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zzp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
That's a tough one. I haven't bought anything more than air intake, suspension and misc. parts from either of these guys, but the ignorant bashing of both vendors you hear on ClubGP gets old. My thoughts are that both are providing quality parts for the GP community, and I wouldn't say one is better than the other. For me it comes down to whoever has the parts in stock, and so far I've spent about 50/50 on both vendors, and happy with the parts from both.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
I've had my Regal GS for 6 years now and started modding it a month after I bought it. Both ZZP & The W-Body Store offer good parts with good service. ZZP tends to be a better choice if you're looking to go beyond basic bolt-ons.

I shout from the rooftops that everyone should avoid Intense. They have destroyed more cars by beta testing their crap on their customer cars (Unbenounced to the customers!) than Jacob Klem! I'm surprised someone didn't burn their shop down.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Theautoguy said:
I've had my Regal GS for 6 years now and started modding it a month after I bought it. Both ZZP & The W-Body Store offer good parts with good service. ZZP tends to be a better choice if you're looking to go beyond basic bolt-ons.

I shout from the rooftops that everyone should avoid Intense. They have destroyed more cars by beta testing their crap on their customer cars (Unbenounced to the customers!) than Jacob Klem! I'm surprised someone didn't burn their shop down.

They have quite a few followers still. Its suprising. A few of their items arent bad. The S1X cam is a decent cam IMO. Probably cause Scott Cook took the XP specs and made them VERY similar.

I actually have their MPS system. They had a special for it and figured why not. Its just a ZZP copy so I know its all good. :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i have had very very bad luck with zzp.

bad luck with zzp-
ordered downpipe right when i started modding...
they sent me a weld in, i ordered bolt in catted
they send me a bolt in, i ordered a bolt in catted
finally get sent the right one... and o2 sensor placement was horid... so sent that one back.. got a new one... (which 01whitegtp now has)

then most recently... i ordered an input shaft... it got drop shipped to trannyman... he called me, said he wouldn't install it in my car cuz of the shatty quality... it was missing the inner sleeve of it, and the teeth on it were just not finished well at all.... my car was in fort wayne getting a trans put in... trannyman called ed morad... he called tim king at intense... Tim King stayed after 5 on a friday night waiting for my fone call... i called him... ordered it, and then he drove it to the post office to send out since usps had picked up for the day... it was my first order ever with intense.

for all those bashing intense... we all know the stories with their rockers and LSDs... but what about zzps polly lower motor mounts, or stage 3 i/c cores cracking, or my input shaft...

I have had okay experiences with mike from wbody store...

Thread Info