3800 Small Meeting

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
Ok, so here's the deal. Monday, the 25th, theres gonna be a meeting of car guys, a few DSM's, a 5.0, a few other cars, Jwood, and Tom, i dunno if he's on here, anyway 3 GTP's. If anyone is interested, post a reply, or just show up

Buffalo Wild Wings, Off of Diehl Road, East of Rt 59, West of Naper Blvd
Monday July 25th, @ 9 PM
Parking in the Super Target Parking lot next to it
No racing sceduled, but that's not gonna say its not gonna happen. I ain't takin part, but it'll be a fun night.

Just looking for a GTP showing

Thanks, have a great weekend

-Bryce
GTPworld.com
Midwestmadness.net

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
thats a big no. Bring em along. so far its \/

1. thats hot 2
2. bigboobdsm
3. fast5pointho
4. mark - bigtitsdsm friend
5. 373posigm
6. Bryce (GTPquickRB)
7. Kelley (Gf of GTPquickRB)
8. Jason (w/ GTPquickRB)
9. Tom (w/ GTPquickRB)
10. Chicksdigboost - maybe if I don't work
11. Tony - if i rember
12. Donnie-if i can get out of class early
13. Nick (csmakio) - and some fellas from Chicago what!!

do me a favor and add yourselves, itll make it easier. thanks

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
1. thats hot 2 Pageen 91 TSi }
2. bigboostdsm Scott 93 TSi } Started their own forum
3. fast5pointho Ryan 5.0 }
4. mark - bigboostdsm friend dunno
5. 373posigm dunno
6. Bryce (GTPquickRB) 98 GTP
7. Kelley (Gf of GTPquickRB) w/ 98 GTP
8. Jason (w/ GTPquickRB) 03 GTP Jwood416 here and @ GTPworld
9. Tom (w/ GTPquickRB) Aimhigh86 @ GTPworld
10. Chicksdigboost - maybe if I don't work 94 DSM
11. Tony - if i rember Z24
12. Donnie-if i can get out of class early 1994 BMW 325i
13. Nick (csmakio) - and some fellas from Chicago what!! DSM

1-5 and 10-13, are all guys from www.midwestmadness.net

don't know them personally, this was just a get together, and inviting everyone. Jason and Tom, 8 and 9, are fellow GTP owners off of GTPworld.com

Me and my girlfriend, explanitory, i started this all.

We're just meeting to show off the cars and what not. It an open invite. I've talked with half these guys, the other half i don't know. All about college age or younger. A random group, yes i apologize. I was kinda just thrown together.

Jwood416

Apr 27, 2008
:dontknow: how you even put something this good together it was fairly short notice. what time did you want to meet up at that pete and johnny's place? Oh and do you have a digital camera, I'm prolly just gonna bring a regular camera anyway, but i can still scan the pics and put them online.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Jul 21 2005, 12:58 AM
If you dont mind a grampa car im in!
[snapback]92485[/snapback]​

:D :p :D
LOL!! are you quoting me from when we flashed pcm's? LOL!! Still have to admit, driving the turbo gtp was fun!! damn taco bell closed at 11pm, who's ever heard of such a thing, ridiculous!!

I should have my work schedule for next week later tonight, either way, I'll try and make it... i hope SyP brings his cam... wouldn't be a meet without a video to be made.. haha... awesome!!

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP+Jul 21 2005, 09:39 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaturdaysGS
@Jul 21 2005, 12:58 AM
If you dont mind a grampa car im in!
[snapback]92485[/snapback]​

:D :p :D
LOL!! are you quoting me from when we flashed pcm's? LOL!! Still have to admit, driving the turbo gtp was fun!! damn taco bell closed at 11pm, who's ever heard of such a thing, ridiculous!!

I should have my work schedule for next week later tonight, either way, I'll try and make it... i hope SyP brings his cam... wouldn't be a meet without a video to be made.. haha... awesome!!
[snapback]92516[/snapback]​
[/b]

LOL!!!! haha!!! LOL!!!! its not my camera.. iwill see if i can bring it... LOL!!!!! HAHA!!

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Jul 22 2005, 01:56 PM
generally naperville Road... sometimes butterfield near the walmart... remember when we ran into each other last summer in the parking lot.. i was with my girl at the time.
[snapback]92741[/snapback]​

Yeap I remember. Theres a guy at Circuit City on 59 says he know you I think he sold you his Subs last year. Were always talking car SH@!. I guess he lives in your neck of the woods.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info