3800 Kicker Setup

swimminomar

Feb 7, 2008
I have 2 12" Kicker L-7's, Kicker 1200.1 KX Monoblock Amp, Kicker 350.4 Amp, wiring, and box for sale. I am looking for $1500 B/O for the whole setup, but am willing to split it up. Make offers on what you want but here is what I'm looking to get if it's split up:

L-7 = $180 each
1200.1 KX Amp = $500
350.4 Amp = $400
Wiring = $125
Box = $60

I can get shipping quotes, or you can pick the equipment up or have me meet you somewhere.

I have all the original boxes for the amps with paperwork, and if needed can even do the install. Email me at [email protected] or hit me up on AIM = swimminomar if you are interested or have any questions! I am located in Champaign, IL!!!

This setup is only about 2 months old, and I just installed it about 2 weeks ago. It is virtually brand new, and I am selling it for much less than was paid for it. I am looking at going with a turbo setup for my car, so audio is not what I need.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by swimminomar@Jul 20 2005, 02:27 AM
I have 2 12" Kicker L-7's, Kicker 1200.1 KX Monoblock Amp, Kicker 350.4 Amp, wiring, and box for sale.  I am looking for $1500 B/O for the whole setup, but am willing to split it up.  Make offers on what you want but here is what I'm looking to get if it's split up:

L-7 = $180 each
1200.1 KX Amp = $500
350.4 Amp = $400
Wiring = $125
Box = $60

I can get shipping quotes, or you can pick the equipment up or have me meet you somewhere.

I have all the original boxes for the amps with paperwork, and if needed can even do the install. Email me at [email protected] or hit me up on AIM = swimminomar if you are interested or have any questions!  I am located in Champaign, IL!!!

wouldn't you want more if you were splitting it up??  If you add it up, it is cheaper to buy it in pieces than the $1500 package price, you may want to change that.
Cj

This setup is only about 2 months old, and I just installed it about 2 weeks ago.  It is virtually brand new, and I am selling it for much less than was paid for it.  I am looking at going with a turbo setup for my car, so audio is not what I need.
[snapback]92343[/snapback]​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list