3800 another mustang bites the dust

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
coming home from college I cruise by this 1993/97'ish mustang with exhaust (sounded nice) so I goosed the throttle which cought his attention. we pull up to a light and he catches me looking at his car and says "what are you looking at" I was like haha hell no.. so I ask him what he has done he gives me the typical mustang owner attuide "wanna find out" then he nails it.. he gets the jump I nail it as I'm pissed at this point and spin though first catch second and pull him on HARD :eek: I'm itching for a faster car I need a kennybell cobra I could teach all these little shits a lesson :lolsign:

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by xierxior@Jul 19 2005, 09:48 PM
coming home from college I cruise by this 1993/97'ish mustang with exhaust (sounded nice) so I goosed the throttle which cought his attention. we pull up to a light and he catches me looking at his car and says "what are you looking at" I was like haha hell no.. so I ask him what he has done he gives me the typical mustang owner attuide "wanna find out" then he nails it.. he gets the jump I nail it as I'm pissed at this point and spin though first catch second and pull him on HARD  :eek: I'm itching for a faster car I need a kennybell cobra I could teach all these little shits a lesson  :lolsign:
[snapback]92330[/snapback]​

you have your years way off for the mustangs..........

93's were still old body style.

I think you meant 94-98 ....................

94 and 95 have horizontal tail lights (5.0 liter)

96/7/8 have vertical tail lights (4.6 liter)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• X
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list