mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
BikiniWash3x5BK-vi.jpg

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by itlnrob@Jul 20 2005, 01:17 PM
i don't support JT Wireless.  He uses under age females (13-17) to put on barely enough clothing, making an abundance of new generation sluts.
[snapback]92397[/snapback]​
I am sooo there....maybe I'll just walk up, and see if I can get a sponge bath!

J/K

No, I'm not kidding.... <_<

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Jul 20 2005, 01:44 PM
Hmmm Fredo I'd like to go, but I tried my bikini on the other and it just didn't fit right... maybe next summer ok!  :D
[snapback]92400[/snapback]​

Some of us met up last year to that JT Event those girls were too skinny and over price for the car wash, but was amusing seeing all the girls sudds up in the Bucket :lol:

F

fastcash

Originally posted by itlnrob@Jul 20 2005, 01:17 PM
i don't support JT Wireless.  He uses under age females (13-17) to put on barely enough clothing, making an abundance of new generation sluts.

my man, now i finally have a rappy. most with kids will agree with you. only perverts and pedophiles frequent those things. they REALLy need to get laid by a lady over 21!

it still amazes me how most men can't realize that the degredation of women is essentially womanizing your own daughter, mother, or gmother. i mean really, if ANY of the people who patronize this kind of filth has a sister, how would they feel if she was in a bikini getting guaked at by perverted weirdos....or would they just look at their own with those same lusting eyes???? :ph34r:

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by fastcash420+Jul 20 2005, 06:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@Jul 20 2005, 01:17 PM

my man, now i finally have a rappy. most with kids will agree with you. only perverts and pedophiles frequent those things. they REALLy need to get laid by a lady over 21!

it still amazes me how most men can't realize that the degredation of women is essentially womanizing your own daughter, mother, or gmother. i mean really, if ANY of the people who patronize this kind of filth has a sister, how would they feel if she was in a bikini getting guaked at by perverted weirdos....or would they just look at their own with those same lusting eyes???? :ph34r:
[snapback]92427[/snapback]​
[/b]

To each there own.. I still will go. :p

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by fastcash420+Jul 20 2005, 05:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

[/b]

my sister can do what she wants. I dont' care.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by dole21+Jul 20 2005, 05:44 PM-->
Originally posted by fastcash420@Jul 20 2005, 05:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

my sister can do what she wants. I dont' care.
[snapback]92437[/snapback]​
[/b]
Now that's classic! :lol:

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Jul 20 2005, 04:45 PM
yeah most of those girls are nasty, but i know a few and they are pretty cool.  Still wont pay $20 for a damn car wash.
[snapback]92420[/snapback]​

I'd rather go over to Fox Valley or Lisle Turtlewax and pay $20 to see them girls drying off cars... last time I was at the Lisle one, they were letting the girls wear their swimsuits anyhow, so yeah! LOL!!

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jul 21 2005, 08:54 AM
Like they said ... pedofiles n perverts :ph34r:
[snapback]92520[/snapback]​

can't ever say anything nice, always have to put your two cents in... maybe you should re-read Johns message and get a clue for once....

"This is an online forum...There are certain people who will be jerks. We dont need you to point it out EVERYDAY! If you got a problem with someone then take to to PM. PM your friends about it, write them a letter, tell your mom...do whatever but we dont want to see anymore threads about that crap on here anymore. If you dont like someone then IGNORE them....you have that option on the forums. Click on their name then you will see "IGNORE MEMBER" Use it.

We never used to lock or close threads before but you people are forcing us to police these boards just so the people who come here for fun/information can do that without sifting through 10 threads on how someone called someone a name, is an jerk, whatever. As John said before this is a Grand prix board, not days of our lives. From now on we will be locking all bashing threads, warning the topic starter and anyone else who wants to throw their 2 cents into it just to add fuel to the fire. The step after that is you will be getting a little break from ILGPC.

If someone is harassing you on this forum by all means please let a moderator or an admin know and we will take the appropriate action."

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Ive been to one of those JT Wireless car shows/car wash. Its kinda funny because half those girls goto my school (Harper College). I was talking with this one JT Wireless girl in my sociology class and she said they dont even get payed for that. That JT Wireless guy is like 30 something years old and he tells all the girls that he will make them famous.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Aug 3 2005, 10:37 PM
Ive been to one of those JT Wireless car shows/car wash. Its kinda funny because half those girls goto my school (Harper College). I was talking with this one JT Wireless girl in my sociology class and she said they dont even get payed for that. That JT Wireless guy is like 30 something years old and he tells all the girls that he will make them famous.
[snapback]94106[/snapback]​
that sounds likea 16 year olds pick up line to 13 year old, little creepy but buisness is buisnessand sex sells , welcome to 21st century

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info