3800 MGM

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
yeah well it was moved to an earlier time because whenever we did it in the fall it always ended up getting rained out or the weather was just not cooperating. As for putting it in August, yeah it is bad time, but GPG isn't much of an event for MIGPC anymore, so thats why I don't think it will affect our club turn out. But I agree for everyone else who likes to attend all the events its an expensive month for sure

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Originally posted by Fish@Jul 19 2005, 10:55 AM
Dont know why. GPG was around way before MGM.

Ill have to skip the fall MGM along with others. Plus MGM was never a real big IL attendance thing anyway.
[snapback]92239[/snapback]​

Sorry I won't get to see you there. And yes GPG was around longer, but its just a real long drive for MI people, plus most of us go to Nationals now, plus its also the same weekend of the Woodward Dream Cruise here in Detroit. So its not like we are just skipping it for no reason, we just have a lot of events that are more local. I wish I could make it to GPG this year, but I just changed jobs and I can't ask for that amount of time off, hopefully next year I will come party with everyone!

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Update on MGM, apparently you guys caused enough of a hassle on ClubGO that we are now taking a poll on our forum to leave it or move it to Oct. 27 either day or night. As of right now I believe the night racing is winning... I will keep you informed because I know many of you want to attend this event

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by DaytonaPrixMI@Jul 22 2005, 07:06 AM
Update on MGM, apparently you guys caused enough of a hassle on ClubGO that we are now taking a poll on our forum to leave it or move it to Oct. 27 either day or night. As of right now I believe the night racing is winning... I will keep you informed because I know many of you want to attend this event
[snapback]92659[/snapback]​
YAY!!! I hope it changes so that more of us can go!!!! :) :) Keep us updated Ryan! Thanks!!!

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
yeah it is holding at 80% right now, so I think it is going to win. I would also like to correct my previous post. The date is October 22nd, not the 27th. I guess my memory doesn't work well in the morning from one page to the next :lolsign: Now lets pray the date changes and that it doesn't rain like every other year :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info