3800 Byron on sept 10th

So i get my license aug 27th. I have a 1999 grand prix gtp with headers, fwi, 3.2, tr6 plugs, u-bend delete, powrtuner....all that good stuff. Ill be going to byron on the 10th of sept with one of my girl friends. Im coming from orland park. I would go sooner but im not 16 yet :( but it'll come soon enough lol. But if anyone wants to meet up there ill be there. And yes she is good looking :D but 17

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@Jul 22 2005, 08:35 AM
I'll go to byron theat day

brett
[snapback]92663[/snapback]​
hey whats up guys new to the forum but been a member for a while, was wondering if anyone would be intrested in going down to rt. 66 , i think its a great track, not to bad for only a helmet law, but you guys already know that. just wondering, also curious if there will be a any mod dayscoming up

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Partyhardoo69@Aug 2 2005, 05:10 PM
i'll go to 41 or byron. As long as i can race with a friend in the car. No rout 66 for me cuz they wont let anyone drive in the car wtih me. BTW im 15 mins from 66 and about 2 hrs from both 41 and byron.
[snapback]93924[/snapback]​
1 hour and 45 minutes=5 gallons of fuel to byron
1 hour and 20 minutes=3.5-4 gallns of fuel to US 41

we are not that far from each other.

Originally posted by CoolGTX+Aug 2 2005, 05:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Partyhardoo69
@Aug 2 2005, 05:10 PM
i'll go to 41 or byron. As long as i can race with a friend in the car. No rout 66 for me cuz they wont let anyone drive in the car wtih me. BTW im 15 mins from 66 and about 2 hrs from both 41 and byron.

[snapback]93930[/snapback]​
[/b]
damn your getting good milage then! im getting like 13 (city) with my friend driving my car like a grandpa. i know i need to replace the fuel filter tho...hopefully it'll go up hahaha i dont wanna fill up 2 times on the way there

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Partyhardoo69+Aug 2 2005, 07:34 PM-->
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Aug 2 2005, 05:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Partyhardoo69
@Aug 2 2005, 05:10 PM

[snapback]93930[/snapback]​
damn your getting good milage then! im getting like 13 (city) with my friend driving my car like a grandpa. i know i need to replace the fuel filter tho...hopefully it'll go up hahaha i dont wanna fill up 2 times on the way there
[snapback]93940[/snapback]​
[/b]
ive been 2 both tracks ALOT, and have logged all kinds of stuff, that fuel milage is cruisiing, and a little spirited driving also.

I can now get to the track on E, and fill it with about 3-4-5 gallons of racing fuel.

works for me.. :D

I

imported_snoop

so leo, you mean to tell me that your fat ass got some new shit for your car, but cant pay your debts to people that you owe. you are a bitch. a straight up coward, spineless bitch. you dont owe me much for a big ass favor done but you will go ahead and throw shit in my face talking about your getting new shit for your car on the board so everyone can read. face it ******, you need to grow up and grow some balls and pay your debts. you didnt think i forgot did you. grow up boy, and stop acting like a bitch.

oh and partyhard, i should be there. especially since i know that fat ass is gonna be there. should be a good time. not with the gp though, probably with the camaro, so tell your dad to bring out the dragster. i never raced a dragster before, that will be weird as hell.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by snoop@Aug 3 2005, 08:16 AM
so leo, you mean to tell me that your fat ass got some new shit for your car, but cant pay your debts to people that you owe. you are a bitch. a straight up coward, spineless bitch. you dont owe me much for a big ass favor done but you will go ahead and throw shit in my face talking about your getting new shit for your car on the board so everyone can read. face it ******, you need to grow up and grow some balls and pay your debts. you didnt think i forgot did you. grow up boy, and stop acting like a bitch.

oh and partyhard, i should be there. especially since i know that fat ass is gonna be there. should be a good time. not with the gp though, probably with the camaro, so tell your dad to bring out the dragster. i never raced a dragster before, that will be weird as hell.
[snapback]93994[/snapback]​
ive raced Bikes, Snowmobiles, dragsters, funneys, its a blast, cant hear sht.

[/quote]
ive raced Bikes, Snowmobiles, dragsters, funneys, its a blast, cant hear sht.
[snapback]94091[/snapback]​
[/quote]
my dads bring the dragster for sure. He used to race a 9 sec snowmobile (9.0's at 145) lots of fun...but dragster runs high 7's to low 8's in the high temps. should be alot of fun...i got some more friends coming...so far like 3 girls 15-17

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by snoop@Aug 3 2005, 09:16 AM

"you are a bitch. a straight up coward, spineless bitch. you dont owe me much for a big ass favor done but you will go ahead and throw shit in my face talking about your getting new shit for your car "- dont hold back man , say how u really feel-lol

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by snoop@Aug 3 2005, 08:16 AM

WOW!!! I'm sorry you still think about that I forgot all about that already didn't even care for it but since it still bothers you oh well!!! You talk all this shit to someone that it doesn't even matter to. Talk about grow up your acting like a little gril whose cat got stuck in the tree. Whatever yo don't care about your comments. First off I told you many times and I don't repeat myself to no one you no my answer respond if you want but your wasting your time like I did taking my car to you. You did me no favor "WHATEVER" I still paid 3 times the amount I was to pay you so what favor is that I was better off taking it to a shop atleast the work would have been warrantied. I drove the car for like month and a half and it went out again what favor did you do me NONE you just made me sepnd more money and you still wanted me to pay you RIGHT!!!! I gave you a bill thats what you deserve no more from me and I'm done talk shit for all I care your only a member not a friend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info