3800 New Toy!!!

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Well I got a new toy on sat. The color in the photo does it no justice, but it is fawkin awesome. Quick little bastard too. Just thought id share my joy.

1474_800.jpg

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
LOL Dole .. I found myself looking at the bike too wondering if it was a pocket rocket mini thingy too ... I guess the turn signal's give that it is indeed real .

Nice bike too BTW .. Do i see a fender eliminator kit in your future ???
I think it would look sweet as hell if you flush mounted the lights and got rid of EVERYTHING under the seat , you could mount your plate up under the seat .. still visivble of course :)

could some one PS that look just for shits & giggles ?

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Yeah, im planning on flush mounting the turn signals, and chopping under the pipe (tail). I'l check out photoshoping it, also going to design some graphics. Nothing too elaborate, i like simple. Besides, everyone and their mother has a Jiggster or r6/1 and f4i, so i wanted to look at something else, and i fell in love with this one, i love the look. Snoop, il hit u up as soon as i get my permit. Thanks for the invite bro.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Jul 18 2005, 05:36 PM
Yeah, im planning on flush mounting the turn signals, and chopping under the pipe (tail).  I'l check out photoshoping it, also going to design some graphics.  Nothing too elaborate, i like simple.  Besides, everyone and their mother has a Jiggster or r6/1 and f4i, so i wanted to look at something else, and i fell in love with this one, i love the look.  Snoop, il hit u up as soon as i get my permit.  Thanks for the invite bro.
[snapback]92179[/snapback]​

Y we went out riding one night with some guys and between like 7 people there were 5 R6's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info