3800 Check out my scan

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'd venture to say that no one's car is running good in this deplorable weather. I'd take it easy on the car until the humidity and temperature back off a bit.

Sorry for such a short answer, but it's not wise to put a lot of tuning into a combination until the temps are a little more median.

Just make sure IAT's aren't crazy, and you have fresh oil in the car. That's all you can really do until these temps come down a bit.

S

stonemonk

I believe I did this run at like 12am somtime so temps should'nt have been too bad. Oil has about 2k miles on it so its getting to be that time. Ill do another scan tonight and post the iat in there as well, anything else i should scan? I hope to have the 103s in tonight also so i hope that takes care of some kr.

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Hey man,

My suggestion: Invest in a wideband kit, or hit a dyno with a wideband.

Narrowband o2 sensor tuning is useless, a good example is that there is a guy on the Regal/PT forums who just tuned his car using a wideband. His results were:

Wideband AFR: 11.8:1 down to 10.8:1 as the run goes
Narrowband o2 readings: 830-860mv

You have no way to know currently if you are too rich, or too lean.

Tune for a good AFR (11.5-12.0:1) using wideband readings, and I will almost bet your KR will go away.

Good luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list