IAC Pos.- 111
Intake Air F*- 126
Baro. "HG- 29.6
Map "HG- 49.8
o2 Crosscnt- 0
LTFT%- -6
o2's- 911
Maf Hz- 9926
Spark Adavance- -11* (? I believe this would be either 13* or 19* in positive value form, not too sure....Snap on scanner)
Knock Retard- 3*

This was the final run i did, the first offered 0* kr, the second offered 2* kr.

So, on pump gas, 85*F, and a few WOT runs previously, i am only getting 3*!!!

Considering on the Intense PCM i would average 5-8* kr.

To me this looks ok, any input is definately welcome.
Thanks.

F

fastcash

that is wot. 5600 rpms. i might have a bad o2 sensor, or vac leak, or who knows. my ltft's are at -16% at idle!!! What i NEED is someone who knows what the fucc is going on to scan my car, me, i am a tuning idiot!

Edit: the KR only hit at 5400+ rpms, before it was as soon as i punched it.

F

fastcash

really, can you elaborate (or anyone for that matter)?

Educated guess: Gas flows faster if it is warm, like exhaust??!!

Anyways, if i am lean though, wouldn't that make sense that MAYBE i need my injectors clean, flowed, or replaced?

Gosh i wish i knew what the fick i was doing :confused: :p

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Injector pulsewidth is simply telling you how much fuel the pcm is tryin to dump into the engine. A lower value is good assuming KR / Timing is same/better than before. If your pulsewidth was higher before, you were running richer than you are now. If your KR is actually better now, then you were just wasting gas previously.......

The trim at idle could be because of your mods. Sorry for not remembering your exact setup, but I want to say you had a cam or something going on as the car wasn't stock. But if you had a modified throttle body, exhaust leak, or a cam, trims will be very tricky at idle and I personally don't worry about idle trims under those conditions. I would focus more on light cruise and partial acceleration trims. WOT you should look at O2 (target ~900 - 930mv)

HTH

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info