3800 Anbody into b-body's?

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Would any of you be interested in coming to an Impala/Caprice event In volo IL?

Well I'm a member of a small club called Bad bodies of chicago What can I say I love the L67 v6 and fast V8's B) heres the site for our lil club www.badbodies.com were a small club of enthusiast (sp?) for the discontinued LT1 Impala SS and caprices, and I'm inviting you guys/ whoever wants to join us on our "big" event that were having. Were having a raffle for some cool items, food, drinks, and lots of cars showing off their goodies. For those of you that want more info heres the whole enchilada

http://www.badbodies.com/phpbb/viewtopic.p...1561&highlight=

If anybody is in Schaumburg on Sat you'll see us chilling in the portillos parking lot from 7 p.m to 10 p.m.....and there's a couple of cars there that have some goody's :unsure: .......I'll be there in my impala B)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I drove a 9C1 94 Caprice recently *A buddy of mine owns one*

Personally I felt it was a very unique driving experiance...
A ) Its longer and wider than a Nissan Pathfinder
B ) It could stop faster than my SHO despite the extra thosand pounds
C ) Freaking sweet burnouts/donuts
D ) Very boat-like handling
E ) Over-all it was a hoot to drive, Dunno about driving one on a daily basis like cabbies do.

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Originally posted by xierxior@Jul 16 2005, 01:41 AM
do all b-bodys drive like crap? like the taxis? it feels like the ass end shakes around
[snapback]91886[/snapback]​

:lolsign: No not all b-body's ride like that, Actually If you think about it those taxis usually have over 200k, the LT1 engine can easily hit 300k but the shocks, bump stops, ball joints start messing up very soon due to the weight (4400lbs) and with the driving habits of cab drivers, well they mess them cars pretty bad..I hate how those assh**les drive :angry: . My impala rides beautiful, but its gonna need Idler arms and tire rods pretty soon......I guess you rode on a p.os. taxi and not in a prestine conditioned b-body.....IF you show up you'll see how me and some of my homies take care of our b-body's....

Oh and by the way, doing dounuts on empty lots is hella fun :ph34r:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Originally posted by smknL67@Jul 17 2005, 02:03 AM
Oh and by the way, doing dounuts on empty lots is hella fun :ph34r:
[snapback]91986[/snapback]​

Queoted for Truth, that 9C1 I drove is the first car I have done a donut in, and it was mighty sweet *For anyone near Lombard, there is a SWEEEET big parkinglot for a Furinature store on Roosevelt (any store that has a 200 car parking lot and just sells furnature deserves props) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I have parked there on multiple occasions :lol:

slow04ss

Regular
May 29, 2008
Rockford
Paco?

I'm sure you can figure out who this is :p

Would any of you be interested in coming to an Impala/Caprice event In volo IL?

Well I'm a member of a small club called Bad bodies of chicago What can I say I love the L67 v6 and fast V8's  heres the site for our lil club www.badbodies.com were a small club of enthusiast (sp?) for the discontinued LT1 Impala SS and caprices, and I'm inviting you guys/ whoever wants to join us on our "big" event that were having. Were having a raffle for some cool items, food, drinks, and lots of cars showing off their goodies. For those of you that want more info heres the whole enchilada

There's a discount to get into the museum too. It's free to just show up, and hang out if cool cars don't interest you :lolsign:

Don't make me be the only w body outcast :blink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info