3800 Another Newb ;)

G

GtGoddess

Because Denise (dsk747) is so fuckin' cool, I felt the need to join the ILGPC, minus the GP :p

I've got an 02' Grand Am GT on bags w/ 18" Panther EMR 302's. You can check out my CarDomain for pictures...

794913_8.jpg

Just wanted to say hello to everyone B) See ya'll around if i remember that i've even registered on here :rolleyes:

G

GtGoddess

Originally posted by dsk727@Jul 14 2005, 07:01 AM
Terese!!!!!!!! :) Welcome to ILGPC!!! Maybe we can get some of the members here to come and hang with us on the 23rd!!! Now you know where I am when I am not on gagt.com :D LOL
[snapback]91563[/snapback]​

:denise:

haha thanks!!! HOLLLAAAaaa.....I think I was reading your MySpace and I saw ILGPC, and I was like hmmm.....Now, I'm going to have a really hard time remembering and keeping up with this forum, but oh well...I know you'll keep me in check :slap:

BTW, you all should come to our meet on the 23rd at the Streets of Woodfield.

(how was that for recruiting?? :D )

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by GtGoddess@Jul 14 2005, 08:09 AM
:denise:

haha thanks  :lol: HOLLLAAAaaa.....I think I was reading your MySpace and I saw ILGPC, and I was like hmmm.....Now, I'm going to have a really hard time remembering and keeping up with this forum, but oh well...I know you'll keep me in check :slap:
[snapback]91564[/snapback]​
Yeah it gets tough sometimes to remember all the forums.. I have been slacking on the PW'ing on gagt.com lately but I made it back there yesterday for a bit :)

:slap: for sure I will keep you in check LOL ... the 23rd is quickly approaching, should be good times.

G

GtGoddess

Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Jul 14 2005, 07:35 AM
Welcome to ILGPC, your GA GT looks great slammed like that...

...btw I like the interior and the relocation of the temp controls in the glove box, looks real good!
[snapback]91569[/snapback]​

thank you very much :) it almost seems as if they had that in mind when making the GA with how good the gauges fit where the controls used to be

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by GtGoddess@Jul 14 2005, 08:09 AM
BTW, you all should come to our meet on the 23rd at the Streets of Woodfield.

(how was that for recruiting??  :D )
[snapback]91564[/snapback]​
LOL very good! I am sure some of them will.. just have to make sure the boys over at gagt.com don't get jealous if we invite the GP folk!
oh and your favorite person is a member here too!!!! ;) hehe

G

GtGoddess

Originally posted by dsk727
LOL very good! I am sure some of them will.. just have to make sure the boys over at gagt.com don't get jealous if we invite the GP folk!
oh and your favorite person is a member here too!!!! ;) hehe
[snapback]91571[/snapback]​

Hey now, the gagt folk need to share us beautiful women with the rest of the Pontiac world!

Yeah, I know you are a member, that's why i joined remember :lolsign: :D

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by GtGoddess+Jul 14 2005, 08:52 AM-->
Hey now, the gagt folk need to share us beautiful women with the rest of the Pontiac world!

Yeah, I know you are a member, that's why i joined remember  :lolsign:  :D
[snapback]91572[/snapback]​
[/b]
awww... ;) :p

<!--QuoteBegin-UNCTYPE-S
@Jul 14 2005, 08:53 AM
ohhhhh gawd stop following me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol

so much for a grand am meet huh?
[snapback]91573[/snapback]​
see Terese I told you the boys would get mad!!! hahaha :lol:

G

GtGoddess

Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Jul 14 2005, 07:53 AM
ohhhhh gawd stop following me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol

so much for a grand am meet huh?
[snapback]91573[/snapback]​

Following you?? If I recall, I said i joined because of Denise, NOT you. Let alone I didn't even know you were on here until she mentioned it!!!

And what do you mean so long for the GA meet, Mr. I drive a Honda. You have no room to talk!!!!!

:unsure:

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Jul 14 2005, 09:13 AM
"Mr i drive a honda" happened to "Mr set this grand am meet up", so i dont wanna hear it.
welcome to the site!
[snapback]91577[/snapback]​
now now you too.. kiss and make up... no fighting on ILGPC!
(we have enough drama LOL haha)

And yes we do owe Mr. Acura a big thanks but I am not sure either of us can thank him the way he would want, right Jim? LMAO!!!! :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info