3800 dammit not again

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
cruising down foster I see a white mustang behind me so I take off kind of fast and took it up to 3grand :ph34r: I see hes right on my ass so I knew he was going to nail it so I do it first and get the jump all the sudden I hear a whine I'm like fuck I look over and see cobra badges as he slowly walks by me :eek: the funny thing is he didn't even put a car on me he only pulled until his quarter panel was at my frontend and keept looking over with a shit faced look :rolleyes: I think he just started off in 3rd and nailed it and didn't bother to down shift. where the hell are all the gt's every mustang I've ran into recently has been a cobra...

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
I don't know much about the cobras but I know the older ones pre 2000 I can walk they're not fast at all. I don't know why you would call bullshit I'm not trying to say I hung with a cobra I'm just telling you it took him forever to pull on me why did he? I don't know/care misshifted/shifted to early started off in the wrong gear etc anything can happen on the street and I sure as hell didn't win so I don't see a need for the bs flag.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by mybluegtp@Jul 14 2005, 09:16 PM
Your lucky, ever since i've gotten my car i havent raced 1 single mustang.
[snapback]91733[/snapback]​
I have owned my car for 4 years, and only raced 1 Mustang. I beat it of course!

I hardly ever get races on the street. Maybe 3-4 a year? Last one was a built 1986 Grand prix, the one before that was a 30th anniv T/A. Beat them both, but the T/A was fun...guy just wouldn't give up. I slowed down as we approached traffic, he went to the left in the oncoming lanes to pass; what an ass. Think he was just pissed because he was losing to a 6 cyl family car.

FusionComp04

Aug 1, 2008
Originally posted by xierxior@Jul 14 2005, 02:48 AM
cruising down foster I see a white mustang behind me so I take off kind of fast and took it up to 3grand  :ph34r: I see hes right on my ass so I knew he was going to nail it so I do it first and get the jump all the sudden I hear a whine I'm like fuck I look over and see cobra badges as he slowly walks by me  :eek: the funny thing is he didn't even put a car on me he only pulled until his quarter panel was at my frontend and keept looking over with a shit faced look  :rolleyes: I think he just started off in 3rd and nailed it and didn't bother to down shift. where the hell are all the gt's every mustang I've ran into recently has been a cobra...
[snapback]91559[/snapback]​

What does your car run in the 1/4?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info