3800 Top speed tonight....

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Hit 140 mph on I 55 S in the TA tonight ar around 130 am........

God damm is that fast w the TTops off. Fastest Ive ever gone.......

Passed a truck on an on ramp and kept going........It hits so quick you dont even think your going that fast.

Not a soul in front of me for a mile or so. I only stopped becaues of police issues. :ph34r:

Car felt extremly comfortable doing it. Whish I could have legally gone faster....

Damm I wish I was in Germany on the Autobhan(sp). :)
No preacher talk about this please....... :)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Sometimes it's OK, but generally not...I hit 147 in my Dad's T/A out in the boonies...still felt a little floaty. I used to get my '79 Cutlass to 160ish on a regular basis, but 15 years ago the roads weren't as congested around here...plus I was young and reckless.

S

sr71_rgl

I've hit 130mph in the Regal back when all I had was 3.5", 1.9s and a cone filter on 88 between Farnsworth and '59. I got to 170mph on my bike on that same stretch of road and there was plenty left :D There's a time and place for everthing...including speeding at redicluous rates but Stacey does have a good point. Have fun and keep it safe!

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I hit 146 with my GP on I-55 at like 1am. The best time is when both drivers know there car limits and push them to extreme measures. I went at it with a Z28 and it was just a straight race to see who pulls ahead. Now before someone says something this happened with no one except us on the highway you one of thise moments that scream out DO IT.... so I did.

Leo

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Jul 14 2005, 12:22 PM
Leo, remember racing alex when we were on our way home from Ram? LMAO
[snapback]91619[/snapback]​

Was that when leo went on the emergency lane and almost lost it?

BTW, there was no one in the rear or in front for a good mile and it really did not take long at all to 145ish.

In my GTP it would have take all day and thats whats dangerous. Not to mention the stock brakes on a GTP!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP+Jul 14 2005, 12:22 PM-->
[/b]

That was a night to remember!!! We were trashed that night huh!! I don't condone driving under the influence!!!!

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Jul 14 2005, 12:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP
@Jul 14 2005, 12:22 PM

Was that when leo went on the emergency lane and almost lost it?

[snapback]91622[/snapback]​

I never EVER lost it taking the shoulder that's my move it has never failed me yet.

Leo

I

imported_snoop

i hit 158 the other night.....

it was on my bike though, that counts right? :p

royal, have fun with that car man. me and my girl, everytime we pass one or see one at a light or something, we keep saying "there goes our car". we love that car dude. take care of it and have some fun with it.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by snoop+Jul 14 2005, 03:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E.T.
@Jul 14 2005, 03:16 PM
So this is snoops old car?  Or what.
[snapback]91662[/snapback]​

nah dude, just wishful thinking thats all. i wish i could get that car someday. well, we both do. thats why we keep saying thats our car cuz we want that car someday thats all
[snapback]91674[/snapback]​
[/b]

A 98-02 TA? Or my color and options specificaly? Thanks for the compliment though. They are a blast to drive.

You have car that does 145 in the QM what are you complaining about! :lol: :lolsign:

I just ran a mile in 7:30........what is my average MPH????? :lolsign: :p
I use to run 6:45s when i was in shape and not 90* out!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info