3800 I'm Back............

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Hey all finally got Time Warner to drop a cable so I can get internet access.
Drive down was ok, going to the corvette factory was GREAT!!!!! I have pics of an 05 Z06...... Not out till November they said.
The three cats in the car really trashed it on the way down. Hair,hair,hair.......
Just got the TA and the T-Bird into the garage today. Neither fit :angry: .
Drove the TA to work for first week. Couple guys in the shop came up and told me the took pics of it for buddies trying to restore theirs.
Only seen one GTP, no mods, no clue on mods. Hopefully he heads to ClubGP after I talked with him.
The house is pretty cool. I always seem to take the long way to get from one place to another.
Would be better if the weather ever broke, mid 80's by 10 and still 90's at 8 at night. Not even a breeze.
Couple more funny things on the way down. Was driving along at 77, limit was 70.... My oldest was in front with me and of course 3 cats wondering around. All the sudden the back window goes all the way down!!! Cat was standing on the switch, funny as hell cause he's standing there with the " I ment to do that " look.....lol
And in Tennessee we stopped to eat and get gas (averaged 26.5) And there was a roadside fireworks store. On it was a sign that said " Support the GHS High School Cheerleaders" Only in the south...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Aircal
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list