3800 Got a real job

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Wow, I never thought I would say this.....but I have a job. My dad is taking me on as a Sales Associate for his new office he just opened up in Columbus (convenient location ;) ). The company is called Burnside Homes and is based out of Downers Grove and my dad just opened up new offices in Madison, Wisconsin and here in Columbus. As you can tell by the name of the company....they build houses, lol. This feels great, finally doing something with my life, I couldnt be more excited. Plus the job pays extremely well, which is a nice lil bonus, lol. I just wanted to share that with all :D .

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Hello sir... We just had an art show in the neighborhood and these pieces didn't sell. Unfortunately we don't have enough room on our truck for these and my boss said to take them around to the locals and see if they wanted them for significant savings... :ph34r: :lol:

Go measure you're IC woman. Congrats on the job.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Jul 11 2005, 07:43 PM
Youve never worked before?? Congrats on the deal. Selling houses is some heavy loot if your good
I have had other jobs, but this is more of a career thing, I have had other sales jobs and was very good, but it was just a 'job'. I need to start a real life with a real job, especially if I plan on getting married in a few years.
[snapback]91220[/snapback]​

Good for you man. Good choice. Again good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info